The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Nobody at all trusts them. Not sure why you Knicks fans keep bringing it up :lol:

No no.

There was lots of trust with the Cavs and their “team of the future”.

We’re going to act like that didn’t exist? Okay.

Stop it :lol:

Ironically, feel like there are similarities between the Donovan Mitchell Jazz & the Donovan Mitchell Cavs; and they don't have anything to do with him
4_Q2TMsz3s1p2GiC_YG6AUvDbMbCUPSM2aaVK4OOKdz7qAXTOrnQMeRvsOisaznaQBrOYnrApuJaNwIhPogW_2TaTgz6VnesKNcDFVXxZhxiXGB8qhHusBQyPYWUgZfhIZ1LnRZmEzW4DyB-KQDmzsz0dicT2IGbNbFo

I really can't remember any talk about Cleveland making a deep playoff run or having the Real Young Core :lol:

Everyone knows what they are, even their players.
I’ve said since last year the Cavs are just the Bulls from a few years back. A group of really good players but fit but not the best fit. Similar to the Bully Ball Sixers

Is it fair to say Darius Garland is a good player, but not really LIKE THAT?
I’m hoping Miami avoids the play-in so Cleveland draws either them, Philly or New York. They’ll get eliminated in the first round again and hopefully that’ll be enough for the front office to break up that frontcourt.

You need two-way play to win, as it stands currently they can’t score enough. Garland is good but they need more firepower if he’s the 2nd guy.

On top of that, the front-court is not THAT good in a playoff environment as we saw.

It’s just a waste of money paying those 2 guys.

I really can't remember any talk about Cleveland making a deep playoff run or having the Real Young Core :lol:

Everyone knows what they are, even their players.
There wasn't :lol:

Not even Cavs fans were gassing them up.

They went on a real nice run recently but nobody had them ahead of the usual Eastern conference contender roundtable + Knicks

I’m hoping Miami avoids the play-in so Cleveland draws either them, Philly or New York. They’ll get eliminated in the first round again and hopefully that’ll be enough for the front office to break up that frontcourt.

You need two-way play to win, as it stands currently they can’t score enough. Garland is good but they need more firepower if he’s the 2nd guy.

On top of that, the front-court is not THAT good in a playoff environment as we saw.

It’s just a waste of money paying those 2 guys.

All of this depends on what they will be able to receive for Donovan Mitchell.

And in all likelihood it’s not going to be enough.

He’s going to pick his next destination. He’s in total control.

I really like Darius Garland, but I don’t think anyone was ever talking about him like he was THE guy on his team. Of course Donovan Mitchell is better. I’d say a level below De’Aaron Fox is pretty accurate

safe to say Lowry/Hield are a much better fit than Bev/Springer

Springer got 12 mins yesterday and made nothing of it - but but his defense

safe to say Lowry/Hield are a much better fit than Bev/Springer

Springer got 12 mins yesterday and made nothing of it - but but his defense

There's no question that Lowy and Heild are major upgrades over Bev and Springer, the part that didn't sit right is that we gave up Springer for nothing where we didn't need to.

Cavs have no damn vets on that team. Spida is the closest thing to that and even Josh Hart grabbed his chain.

Acquiring one at the deadline would’ve been a good move

I really like Darius Garland, but I don’t think anyone was ever talking about him like he was THE guy on his team. Of course Donovan Mitchell is better. I’d say a level below De’Aaron Fox is pretty accurate

If the Cavs prioritize Mitchell, then Garland in Orlando will be really nice. Obviously San Antonio too, maybe the Cavs can recuperate the draft capital they sold to Utah for the Mitchell trade while also getting good players in return.

rudy aint getting tripled or doubled every possession in the playoffs like embiid is

rudy just trash as an offensive player

Cannot wait for role player Rudy to suck come playoff time like every year and go out first round. Will be glorious per usual.

He’s the role player version of Embiid forreal :lol:
He acts as if the cavs and wolves don’t have similar records and seeding

And I guess last season doesn’t count for rudy :lol:

Meanwhile mitchell should be considered for all nba this season after making second team last year

is LaMelo done for the year?

Likely so. He’s been filmed shooting around and moving freely for weeks now, so I’m guessing the new ownership shut him down since this season is lost again. They’ve embraced the inevitable tank.

Even more concerning to me is big Mark. Bigs w/ bad backs never seems to end well. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom