The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Last night showed why any prediction you have on the Thunder's post season chances is valid

- Can blow leads quickly
- Can overcome deficits quickly
- Small and give up rebounds by design, my advantage (fast, lead in forcing to's and points off those to's) vs your advantage. Gave up 31 boards to Nurk and still won
- 2 closers (SGA with 35, 11 in the 4th) and JDubb (Jalen Williams, Santa Clara guard/forward) with 22 who both shoot better in the 4th
- Floor shrinks whenever Giddey is in because teams dare him to shoot (made 3 last night, minutes were still short because AWiggins was killing on O and D)
- Depth- small depth mostly, but when Coach D is willing to pull who/what isn't working and find a combo that works
- Hayward is washed. He has only even attempted 1 3 since he has been here. That's literally what he was supposed to provide, some people even thought he;d supplant Giddey in the starting lineup

TDLR:

Oh hell no :rofl:

The Cavs have gotta get it back in blood in the playoffs man because they're the Knicks sons as things stand rn

He is a fraud.

Along with the rest of that team.
I mean you’re a Knicks fan so being emotional about it since yall have been matched up with them :lol:

Don’t think he’s a fraud. He’s just not as dynamic as you ideally want/need him to be.

Mitchell is definitely a tier above. Don’t think you’re ultimately going very far with 2 small guards, no wings, and 2 bigs that can’t do much but dunk.

I mean you’re a Knicks fan so being emotional about it since yall have been matched up with them :lol:

Don’t think he’s a fraud. He’s just not as dynamic as you ideally want/need him to be.

Mitchell is definitely a tier above. Don’t think you’re ultimately going very far with 2 small guards, no wings, and 2 bigs that can’t do much but dunk.

Knick fan has nothing to do with it man.

I really think they’re a fraudulent from top to bottom.

(Besides Donovan Mitchell.)

Why would anyone trust that team? Garland? Mobley? Allen?

my-image 2.png

200w (4).gif

Ironically, feel like there are similarities between the Donovan Mitchell Jazz & the Donovan Mitchell Cavs; and they don't have anything to do with him

Ironically, feel like there are similarities between the Donovan Mitchell Jazz & the Donovan Mitchell Cavs; and they don't have anything to do with him
He’s very good but not good enough to just be surrounded by a bunch of 1 dimensional players.

Back
Top Bottom