The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

See this is the type of **** I was talking about before.

Just because Jordan and LeBron were once in a generation type of athletes, that insurmountable amount of pressure should not be assigned to their children.

Their chances of making the league were already extremely low because the NBA is the hardest league in the world to get into.

Whats crazy is us philly fans would have been cool if he was up front and said he needed time for his back to rest. He WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PIECE OF THE CORE and continue running it back.

INSTEAD he used MENTAL ILLNESS to get out of the situation after everything happened after that playoff series

He held out in spite of everything that spiraled out of control

That will rub a lot of ppl wrong and rightfully so but doesn't mean you have to dislike the guy

He had 4 years left in the contract 4
Tobi hasn’t been the same ever since lol

See this is the type of **** I was talking about before.

Just because Jordan and LeBron were once in a generation type of athletes, that insurmountable amount of pressure should not be assigned to their children.

Their chances of making the league were already extremely low because the NBA is the hardest league in the world to get into.
That guy is probably making $15/hr to put up steaming hot IG posts with nice graphics. I somehow doubt they’re thinking about the pressure they’re putting on an 18 year old 🤣

I hope gp2 is alright I noticed he misses a lot of random games due to an unspecified “illness”
399748314_1483867292188709_3084554087628765020_n.webp

Man time flies. Feels like it was just yesterday that it was the 2013 young, up and coming warriors team battling against a veteran spurs squad. Roles completely switched in 2024

Foh Wiggins I was saying the same **** screaming at the tv. You get him that ball in that situation. That’s why you missed the freethrow 🙄 bumass

IMG_8516.jpeg

Second Piston game this year randomly but few thoughts.

- Brandon Miller is gonna be really good. I still feel weird about his indifference to his whole situation but it is what it is. The way he moves and has a pure shooting stroke spells at least a 24 ppg scorer.

- Pistons have some nice young pieces. It’s really on them to just get better.

- I I like Fontecchio lol. Didn’t watch him too much with the Jazz but he’s gonna end up on a contender in like a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom