The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I am not saying they were generational, I was saying based on your "Athletic with skills to match" comment from above; they would be considered generational. (But let's move past those two)

I said freakish body with skills to match, not super athletic with skills to match. The Wembys, the KDs, the Brons of the NBA.

I'm kind of now doing my Luka homework, I didn't know he's been HIM for a good while now :wow:

The mistake of not drafting someone like this first will never be made in basketball again.

Then again - I don’t see a 16-19 year old doing what Luka did over there either. That never happens. They don’t even play teenagers over there, even if they are good enough.

This was such a peculiar situation that everyone failed to realize.

Generation is a player that transcendent on the court, whether that be shooting lights out, a big moving like a guard, someone using their athleticism to dominate, someone using their skills to outwit the opposition, etc.

Generational players are great with their abilities which can come in many forms. I consider someone generational when no one can really do anything to stop them but themselves and they carry on with this for most of their career.

I said freakish body with skills to match, not super athletic with skills to match. The Wembys, the KDs, the Brons of the NBA.
Got you.

We need to take Wemby out of the equation then. He needs to solidify is career first. He could break down at any moment before he gets there. He is on pace though but so was Ralph Sampson.

I am not saying Wemby will flop.

You mf’er :smh: :lol:

I at least had this roster to suffer through as a pledge fee. 6-7 years ain’t exactly nothing |l

You got these other dudes in here cheering for half the league cc addict4sneakers addict4sneakers you are not allowed to laugh at me sir :smh: don’t support hims toxicity |l

IMG_7989.jpeg

Got you.

We need to take Wemby out of the equation then. He needs to solidify is career first. He could break down at any moment before he gets there. He is on pace though but so was Ralph Sampson.

Big facts, ala Porzingus. People were saying same thing about him, but after Wembys first season man…

The mistake of not drafting someone like this first will never be made in basketball again.

Then again - I don’t see a 16-19 year old doing what Luka did over there either. That never happens. They don’t even play teenagers over there, even if they are good enough.

This was such a peculiar situation that everyone failed to realize.

Those Mike Miller comparisons seems so silly right now :lol:

On vacation in St. Lucia right now

Gotta get some rest, relaxation and family time in order to prepare myself mentally for a world where either the Celtics win another chip, or Proud Boy Luke get his first ring

About to go to the beach and have a good cry today

#SelfCare

Last edited:
Magic was a 6'9" Point Guard. In the 1980's.

He was a freak.

Meant in any way you wanna read it. :lol:
He was a freak because of the skills he had at his size. His body type wasn’t freakish for the NBA. That was the point being made. But thank you for chiming in.

Back
Top Bottom