The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

My most intriguing offseason team is the Warriors and it's not even close. Generational talent in Curry still playing at prime level, his back court former All NBA partner couldn't outplay a rookie from a mid major. What do they do with him?

Kuminga, Wiggins ect.....
Knicks, Sixers or T'Wolves are the most interesting for me. :emoji_thinking:

somebody tell me about Deni Adjiva. OKC fans stay tombout him like we need to trade Giddey straight up for him. I just watched him closely a few times against OKC and I was only whelmed

somebody tell me about Deni Adjiva. OKC fans stay tombout him like we need to trade Giddey straight up for him. I just watched him closely a few times against OKC and I was only whelmed
Good defender. Good passer. Cant dribble with his left. Improved shooter but not sure if its real.

Dipset Freestyle on rap city diplomats on Make a GIF

That's as much as you will get from him. I don't know why OKC will want that. They need a backup big that can bang around the pain in the non-chet mins. They also need a Lou Will/ Monk type of sixth man.

Good defender. Good passer. Cant dribble with his left. Improved shooter but not sure if its real.
Descending contract for the next 4 yrs though is interesting and makes him more attractive. Could we send Washington Giddey, #12, maybe 2 or 3 more frps?

My most intriguing offseason team is the Warriors and it's not even close. Generational talent in Curry still playing at prime level, his back court former All NBA partner couldn't outplay a rookie from a mid major. What do they do with him?

Kuminga, Wiggins ect.....
they are screwed.
too much money owed to draymond and they wont trade him unless he asks out
Klay wants $25+ and he petty enough to leave if they disrespect him with a under 20mil offer
if they keep cp3 they will be over the 2nd apron , taking away theyr MLE ( iirc)
payroll gonna be lightyears into the luxury tax

only way for them to acquire a star player is to trade out the $ on wiggins and/or cp3 while attaching kuminga/podz/trayce , picks

if they choose to cut cp3 and only have to pay x of his deal
they still screwed

Prop Joe understood you must be drippy on the sidelines! Bring some respectability back to coaching!

Prop Osh was talking all that suit **** but still got taken out by someone that appreciated a nice casual fit....

mqdefault.jpg

Whether your coaching athletes, or snatching corners, comfort matters.

they are screwed.
too much money owed to draymond and they wont trade him unless he asks out
Klay wants $25+ and he petty enough to leave if they disrespect him with a under 20mil offer
if they keep cp3 they will be over the 2nd apron , taking away theyr MLE ( iirc)
payroll gonna be lightyears into the luxury tax

only way for them to acquire a star player is to trade out the $ on wiggins and/or cp3 while attaching kuminga/podz/trayce , picks

if they choose to cut cp3 and only have to pay x of his deal
they still screwed
Should've traded for Spicy P at the deadline

Descending contract for the next 4 yrs though is interesting and makes him more attractive. Could we send Washington Giddey, #12, maybe 2 or 3 more frps?
Winger/Dawkins didn't draft Deni, but did just extend him. Think they got enough forwards and a gaping hole at PG (unless they think Poole can be one) that this offer is intriguing.
ADVERTISEMENT​

Am I the only one that doesn't think Josh Giddey is good enough to land you Deni Avdija by himself?

lol at thinking he is going to contribute. mans played 48 minutes in the postseason this year and scored the same amount of points as I did. And his wife is a "personality problem." I gues at this point, he's going to be like a minimum signing so you can just say get out of here but sheesh, mans was so bad he got Presti to finally admit to making a mistake, which was as must about him being bad as being so ungrateful and messy in his presser. Could have still been upset and delusional as he was and said the easy, media friendly thing, "we appreciate Sam and the gang for bringing me here and while we did fall short this year, everyone is great and they hve a great future and being rfa I hope I am blessed to be a part of it." but dude went all scorched Earth about not getting opportunithy (he averaged 17mpg) and his wife doubled, tripled, down and continues to take shots on IG

Eh I think GH can still contribute 10-15 min to a contender, OKC wasnt right for him. Bunch of young cats and hes the odd man out.

Am I the only one that doesn't think Josh Giddey is good enough to land you Deni Avdija by himself?
I think Josh is better, recency bias just really hurting him now. Hard to see how an extension or lack thereof works for either side. Offer him 20m? Can't imagine he'd accept anything less, but then does he have the leverage to demand more? Tell him we are going to make him bench pg next season? He probably would, and should, ask for a trade. Go into rfa without an extension? Presti doesn't do that. Maybe play and showcase him for half a season to salvage/rebuild some value early on and sell high?

I want to see him go to San Antonio since rumors are they aren't looking for Trae Young

Back
Top Bottom