The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Was always trending this way. We knew the Lakers would make a big offer, was just a matter of Hurley accepting it.

Damn, Mavs getting excuses before tipoff? What happened to the game I love?

Neither team has excuses

On paper Boston clearly has the matchup advantages on both ends

Particularly that Boston’s bigs can shoot

Defensively they have the personnel to defend Irving and as good as any team for Luka

They have the personnel to make Luka work on defense too
Luka is gonna have a gigantic series, and it won’t matter who is guarding him.

Focusing on slowing down Cryrie The Clown should be the top priority, and they definitely have the personnel to do that. I’d put Jaylen on him as his primary.

If Zingus is capable of playing like 25-30 min a night of decent basketball, the combo of him and Horford is leaps and bounds better than Lively/Gafford and would have me leaning towards this being over in 5.

After Luka and Kyrie (and Kyrie is arguable) the Mavs can barely compete with how deep the Celtics are. They’re not even in the same realm.

Boston is really not 'deep' in terms of rotation size. With 2-3 days between each game, there may be a situation where both teams only play six guys.

Luka is the best player in the series but 5 of the top 7 are Celtics. That's their advantage.

IMG_8972.gif

Boston is really not 'deep' in terms of rotation size. With 2-3 days between each game, there may be a situation where both teams only play six guys.

Luka is the best player in the series but 5 of the top 7 are Celtics. That's their advantage.

Yea this is what I meant by deep. Not rotation.

This right here is way more than enough to beat the team with the best player.

:lol:

Stak two-faced as hell though, him and Barnes got some of their first media gigs on Skips show before they started ATS

Who would Mavs fans say is the third best player?

Lively?
The center position is their third best player

Don’t care about names 2-6 for Boston. This a a perfect matchup for Luka. Horford in drop and porzingis with the yellow first aid symbol by his feet. PJ and DJJ got their work cut out but neither Celtic wing is better than ant

Mavs in 6

The center position is their third best player

Don’t care about names 2-6 for Boston. This a a perfect matchup for Luka. Horford in drop and porzingis with the yellow first aid symbol by his feet. PJ and DJJ got their work cut out but neither Celtic wing is better than ant

Mavs in 6

Boom - So we don’t even know.

It’s just the position Luka or Kyrie decide to utilize more. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom