The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Fastbacks and resto-mods going for $200k easy. Look up dudes like Dave Kindig out of utah or Bill Carlton out of Houston. Dudes have 2+ year waiting lists and charge like $150k to restore muscle cars and Chevy C10s. Older muscle cars with modern amenities and spec restorations are going for hundreds of thousands.

1970 black ghost challenger just went for $975k at Mecum auction and it’s unrestored
That's insane. Muscle car enthusiasts are something else. I respect the dedication it takes, that's two luxury models or exotics with that kind of money.

Juelz GIF - Juelz - Discover & Share GIFs

good to see the lakers the best thing about these finals

A dude with ZERO coaching experience turning down a head coaching job is crazy

Is there some rule that says you even have to have a named head coach. lakers should just say **** it and not hire and let everyone fend for themselves. would love to see this

Turning down means that he would have had a job offer. According to reports, there was minimal contact with JJ. I'm just annoyed he's getting this much attention for really nothing worth talking about.

Had no clue this played out this way. Interesting reason to block her from full control.

You think this is right? I would imagine most of the owners lean heavily towards the right as it is.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh IATT IATT

Going listen to the full episode at some point today

But I’d imagine it’s the degree she’s out there with her politics

And the tightrope the nba has to play as an overwhelmingly black league along with the players actually having legit power as a labor group

Going listen to the full episode at some point today

But I’d imagine it’s the degree she’s out there with her politics

And the tightrope the nba has to play as an overwhelmingly black league along with the players actually having legit power as a labor group
She’s funding Trump again. This time more than the $90M her and that dead cockroach of a husband contributed in 2020. So if we’re stuck with a convicted felon as president she’s going to be a large reason why.

Back
Top Bottom