The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Joe Mazz just won a title in his second year as the youngest coach in the league. Didn’t play a second in the NBA. Still managed to get his players to buy in and be held accountable.

Lakers roster isn’t close to as good as Boston’s so you shouldn’t expect the same, but that doesn’t mean he can’t still be good at his job. He already has relationships with the most important players and seems to know his Xs and Os. If he hires some good assistants, I feel like he should be fine.
1718913190915.png

Whenever I see videos like this I gain more for Savannah James. Why even go out in public and embarrass your spouse like this? Is it that hard being the wife of a rich, successful man? You can't keep this type of stuff to yourself?

Feel like dude has all daughters too. Even worse if that’s the case, like way to be a good role model for your children.

Getting rid of Vogel for Ham was nasty in and of itself :lol:

Vogel wasn't supposed to get the job either. They lowballed Lue and tried to pick his staff, and then didn't want to hire Kidd as the HBC because of 'optics' surrounding his domestic situation at the time. Wouldn't even be here today. I'd like to live in that alternate timeline with stability.

Also JJ gets to skip the line with zero coaching experience but Rondo will have to pay his dues as a coach with zero experience on the same staff?

While being considered a coach on the floor a large part of his career?

ezgif-7-824639a612.jpg
Lowkey would trust Rondo's basketball IQ more than JJ's :lol:

Don't know if he's got the temperment/personality for coaching but he's definitely got the x's and o's know-how for it.

Could be one to watch though since he's said he's interested in coaching

Also JJ gets to skip the line with zero coaching experience but Rondo will have to pay his dues as a coach with zero experience on the same staff?

While being considered a coach on the floor a large part of his career?

ezgif-7-824639a612.jpg

Rondo will be in line to get the job should JJ prove not to be up to the task.

Very proud of John Clay Redick. In all seriousness he proves just how important networking is and how networking with the right people can change your life. We should all do this in our own lives.

Lowkey would trust Rondo's basketball IQ more than JJ :lol:

Don't know if he's got the temperment/personality for coaching but he's definitely got the x's and o's know-how for it.

Could be one to watch though since he's said he's interested in coaching

If the Lakers don't start off well I give it until January when we see Shams drop an article about how the players have taken a liking to Rondo over JJ

Back
Top Bottom