The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I think Brunson is a legit 1A/1B guy but Im so down on Randle as his playoff co-star I feel like they should've waited for someone else if that is the haul they are selling

Deep team though assuming they keep OG, instant ECF contender
That’s my take as well. My whole outlook on this offseason was that domino moves would occur top down. Too many teams waiting out their best option until it’s gone. This is the complete opposite and feels like they jumped the gun. Alex Caruso goes for Josh Giddy but Bridges is worth 5 first rounders? This offseason is gonna be more eventful than a lot of people think.

Just messing around:
Capture.PNG

They're hard capped at the first apron. I don't know what they do with Randle if they end up re-signing OG...

That’s my take as well. My whole outlook on this offseason was that domino moves would occur top down. Too many teams waiting out their best option until it’s gone. This is the complete opposite and feels like they jumped the gun. Alex Caruso goes for Josh Giddy but Bridges is worth 5 first rounders? This offseason is gonna be more eventful than a lot of people think.
Yeah, I personally think it's an overpay for a guy who is at best the 3rd best player on a title team but it's hard to argue them not being the 2nd best team in the East rn. (Even with Julius being a massive playoff dropper, they have shown they can win playoff games in spite of him)

If we resign OG and somehow keep Randle, we’re winning the chip. Quote me now. Quote me in June 2025.

Celtics getting smacked.

Can’t wait for all the side step Tatum and Brown bricks because he can’t do **** against OG and Mikal.

#1 on No Excuse list

**** Cooper Flag and the scrub 14 year old in the 2030 draft.

If we resign OG and somehow keep Randle, we’re winning the chip. Quote me now. Quote me in June 2025.

Celtics getting smacked.

Can’t wait for all the side step Tatum and Brown bricks because he can’t do **** against OG and Mikal.

#1 on No Excuse list

Are you willing to put a bet on that 👀

Just messing around:
Capture.PNG

They're hard capped at the first apron. I don't know what they do with Randle if they end up re-signing OG...
Gotta keep Hartenstein so it’s absolutely terrible GM’ing but you have to salary dump Julius I think

I’d probably move Randle if possible
Gotta keep Hartenstein so it’s absolutely terrible GM’ing but you have to salary dump Julius I think
Yep, might make sense to move Randle to a cap space team for nothing in return, freeing room to try and re-sign Hartenstein. Obviously gotta get an agreement from Hartenstein before trading Randle.

I hope they don't Blake Griffin Juju and send him to the Pistons.

Spurs got cap space don't they?

If I was the Knicks I would I’d forget OG and Randle and go for more depth.

Odds of Randle and OG both being injured come playoff time is 50/50 with Thibs

You keep Randle over iHart.

You need another guy that deserves to be doubled.
The first time Randle gets benched in the fourth quarter, he's going to sulk and ask out anyways. You know Thibbs is going to play OG, a center and three of the Nova alums.

Celtics getting smacked.

#1 on No Excuse list

Shirt off

Teets out

Back
Top Bottom