The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I'm with Van Gundy, you had all game to stop them, and you didn't. Don't get in your feelings at the end.

No hate but people need to stop posting screenshots unless they show their overall record of correct/incorrect. And I and you don't have the time :lol:

No hate but people need to stop posting screenshots unless they show their overall record of correct/incorrect. And I and you don't have the time :lol:
Its this way by design. Seeing your record would dissuade you from gambling

NAW and THT tonight

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200424150453-michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-file-restricted.jpg

If Kuminga played on a team where he didn’t need to think about the motion so much and could drive hard to the basket every time he touched the ball, swear he’d be averaging 20ppg on decent efficiency already.

With probably 3 TOs a game at least but still

@storm2006 missing all this > upper middle class earning vertical mass at The Collective. You dipped before I got a chance to bring you here on a weekend a-friend a-friend just for the hawaiian bbq chicken and tempura shrimp plus hawaiian max salad from the Hawaiian spot since the African jawnt is closed for some reason
Closed Closed or just Shut down for repairs and ****? Surely not for good? TF

If Kuminga played on a team where he didn’t need to think about the motion so much and could drive hard to the basket every time he touched the ball, swear he’d be averaging 20ppg on decent efficiency already.

With probably 3 TOs a game at least but still

big fan of JK and hope the dubs let him develop instead of trading him.. but if he can’t beat his defender with his first step he tends to dribble into trouble or he gets baited into taking tough lay ups playing with his back to the basket. he’ll add to his bag in due time. that dunk on tatum is an example of his high ceiling but how raw his game still is.

Closed Closed or just Shut down for repairs and ****? Surely not for good? TF
Just closed it appears to still be operational

The pizza place closed though and frisbee burger did too and there’s now a “Cajun” place in its place. I’m surprised people still keeping that overpriced waffle spot in business. Fam toasted an eggo and put some whipped cream and fresh strawberries and a splooge of nutella on it and charged me loke 12 bucks

Back
Top Bottom