The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

1719935371731.png

1719935474946.jpeg

Who cares? We got twitter bums personal takes being quoted here. They’re no longer teammates, why does anyone care if they like each other? Comes off as sally drama to me

Reading is fundamental. The “twitter bum” was quoting a Warriors beat writer who said those things on Russillo’s podcast.

After Lakers Film Room got popular, he made the Clippers Film Room twitter account and would post his own tweets in the Clipper thread. But he wouldn’t admit it was his account :lol: Even though the twitter account clearly spoke the same way and was a huge Trae Young fan :lol:

:lol:

I ain't understand that, he was obviously a fan.

Reading is fundamental. The “twitter bum” was quoting a Warriors beat writer who said those things on Russillo’s podcast.

I listened to the podcast. Making big inferences about how much either guy actually cares is a reach and wasn’t what Slater said. The part I was referring to was: “I don’t think Klay is going to talk to Draymond for a very long time. Holy ****!”

These guys put on a public image playing together. Mike/Pip, Kobe/Shaq, even the Barkley/MJ feud… differences were there for years before things went public. You can go down the line on former teammates having poor relationships after the winning ends and their business paths part. It’s a business they’re publicly marketing teams around and I find it hard to give a damn whether any of these guys socialize with each other again. Manufactured drama.

Back
Top Bottom