The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany-Serbia at 5 🥉 | USA-France at 3:30 🥇

All these Celtics voices raging about Tatum not getting minutes haven’t said enough about Jaylen Brown not even making the team.

Dog who are you telling. My girl is a big sleeper so I am sleeping way more these days and I feel so much better. Some days I stay in bed all day and its glorious.
That’s the kind of vacations I like. Forget exploring, give me uninterrupted sleep and I’m happy. I went sleep at 10 last night and I feel amazing.

Dog who are you telling. My girl is a big sleeper so I am sleeping way more these days and I feel so much better. Some days I stay in bed all day and its glorious.

Dawg same. My girl has always been a big sleeper and I'm the complete opposite.
Was never allowed to really sleep in so my body naturally wakes me up like 7.
These kids be wearing me out though. Been going to sleep at like 10 every night.
It's incredible.

Rare time I agree with KD. A lot of these NBA fans now are just weird. Nobody is better than their favorite, everybody's a GM, everybody's the smart guy, nobody is wrong. Then when you see him it's like no wonder. :lol:

Have y’all watched those dream team ganes recently? I just watched the Brazil game. They were playing substitute teachers for real :rofl:
It’s amazing the games got legit competitive just 8 years later. 4 years after the ‘96 games that were a joke too.

That’s the kind of vacations I like. Forget exploring, give me uninterrupted sleep and I’m happy. I went sleep at 10 last night and I feel amazing.
My wife and I always bump over this every time we travel :lol: Was in Madeira last week and I love catching the sunrise whenever I travel. Get there a bit earlier to see the sky change colors when the sun is still below the horizon.

We were staying in the south, 40 minute drive to the north for the sunrise. 5:30 wakeup everyday. She wasn’t having it, she only made 1 :lol: Slept in and met me for lunch the other days

IMG_20240810_153100.jpg

It’s amazing the games got legit competitive just 8 years later. 4 years after the ‘96 games that were a joke too.
Keep in mind that the US was still winning pretty easily sending non-pro hoopers to the Olympics for a while. Some other countries got to at least that level by ‘88, which is why we sent the Dream Team in 92z. Then it took a couple more decades for the other countries to catch up to the US again.

Back
Top Bottom