The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA Advance | Lauri Markkanen Signs Extension

GOAT PG.....averaging.......4 assists per game???

1699984677930.png

Then I guess there’s only one or two “true dogs” in the whole NBA because the vast majority of stars sign with Nike/JB or Adidas and just become one of multiple guys with sig shoes on that brand.

At least Fox is getting his own shoe and front office exec status by signing with Steph’s brand. If addition to a lot of money.

Nike doesn’t play in the same conference as Fox.

Nor does Adidas.

Jordan is retired.

it’s not the same bro.

Since Podcast P is still delivering content while the team implodes, now’s the best time to get a slew of personalities from Harden’s past to come dish some tea.

Or some crossover work w/ PatBev n‘em.

These are crazy times w/ all this real time access behind the scenes. No one is gonna need a 30for30 when it’s all on X.

Does Steph really have that much help though?

Steph is killing so far and everyone else looks old (klay) or needing another vax (Wiggins) or too green (kuminga and moody)

Steph doesn’t deserve tears but it’s not like anyone gave their core or depth much credit outside of warriors fans hyping them up

If steph took this team to contendership that would be pretty impressive imo. They are firmly in NoExcuses to make the playoffs and be competitive for sure

Does Steph really have that much help though?

Steph is killing so far and everyone else looks old (klay) or needing another vax (Wiggins) or too green (kuminga and moody)

Steph doesn’t deserve tears but it’s not like anyone gave their core or depth much credit outside of warriors fans hyping them up

If steph took this team to contendership that would be pretty impressive imo. They are firmly in NoExcuses to make the playoffs and be competitive for sure

If Steph is who y'all claim he is they better be a contender.

Since Podcast P is still delivering content while the team implodes, now’s the best time to get a slew of personalities from Harden’s past to come dish some tea.

Or some crossover work w/ PatBev n‘em.

These are crazy times w/ all this real time access behind the scenes. No one is gonna need a 30for30 when it’s all on X.

Yeah I don't get doing podcasts while the season is active. I'm not saying it takes away from your focus but when things go bad you look corny.

Like Micah Parsons. When the Cowboys lose dude on his podcast making excuses and "but when we see them again...." Like you just saw them my _. :lol:

I wanted to put Giannis in there cuz he’s still taking over with his scoring but them other dudes have a lil more zip to them at the moment

He still primed and ready though. The bucks are starting to look a lil sus…

Back
Top Bottom