The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

10 games in i dont see dpoy in wemby.

refs are quick to call techs on players who lock eyes on others for more than 3 seconds, but when it comes to taunting the way draymond does it's allowed because it leads to more pasisonate, physical play? did i read this right?

that refs are being allowed to "find the right balance" during games is leaving too much control in their hands. it's pretty easy to designate who's being an ******* and who isn't

Screen Shot 2023-11-14 at 11.12.59 AM.png

Last edited:
Picturing a trade that LaVine goes to New Orleans, Ingram goes to Philly, and young player/expirings/picks go to Chicago.

Giving up on the Zion/Ingram duo already?

Then again on or both of them have been injured so much they haven't really had enough games to see if IT will work.

Zion seemed on the verge of requesting a trade the way he was talking the other day too.

Going be interesting to see how that situation unfolds.

Giving up on the Zion/Ingram duo already?

Then again on or both of them have been injured so much they haven't really had enough games to see if IT will work.

Zion seemed on the verge of requesting a trade the way he was talking the other day too.

Going be interesting to see how that situation unfolds.
I think they like each other but don’t compliment each other on the court. CJ works well with both though.

Lavine competes on defense from what I saw last season. Don't know how good he actually is tho
I check in on one or a couple of their podcasters every now and then. It’s always the same complaints about him being a liability and aloof on that end.

I do think he makes sense in LA. That 50 piece could’ve went to the Rockets instead.

The backcourt over there needs help.

Ingram doesn’t seem like a good fit with nurse

Rather not have a ball stopper with that group

Could see desperate teams like hawks, grizzlies, lakers getting in on lavine or Ingram if it’s feasible with the salaries

Portland still seems tradey

Utah is a waste of everyone’s time but yeah

Back
Top Bottom