The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

Watching the games and past the numbers Rudy x Towns really be putting in the effort so far defensively tho…Gotta give them alotta credit for the defensive ranking, and Gobert takes up 2 dudes to box him out on every rebound so I’m sure that helps too

Offensively they fully committed to it being Ant’a team, they defined the roles and who gon get shots when …No crying for touches from the bigs yet

Not like, Rudy Gobert hasn’t been the defensive anchor on 50 win & playoff teams in the west for the past half decade (and a 3 time DPOY)…

But let Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat tell it, something else has to be happening there to explain the wolves being good on defense and a playoff team

:rofl:

X xxpizzo & @amitt5504

I know y’all boys living Philly & Maxey right now. It’s really fun to watch.

No Doc, no Harden…a lot of smiles in that place :lol:

Maaan its really been refreshing i know its only 9-10 games into season but as someone who watches every sixer game it truly feels like a new team with NN

Getting everyone involved on offense is sooooooo much better than watching a 2 man ball hog that doc had us running

The amount of cuts NN has players doing in 9 games i think has been more than docs whole sixers tenure as a coach

Actual plays are getting called man i really can go on and on all

I deff got a big *** smile on my face :rofl:

Im excited to see what later in the season brings trade wise with the team

Lmao

Screenshot_20231113_123136_Instagram.jpg

Dude is embarrassing on the court. What the entire ****?

And he missed half of last year, for “personal reasons”

Kerr wont do if, but GP & Moody are better than Wiggins & Klay right now. Which is crazy to say. But it’s the truth
It’s like a catch 22.

This is a conditioning thing so he has to play but he’s the worst player in the league right now so you want to cut his minutes even more.

I am interested to see what move Philly ends up making mid-season. You know Morey loves stars. High usage guard/wing would take ball out of Maxey’s hand though.

Maybe like a Jerami Grant type?
Is Grant a needle mover for them taking on that long term money? I really hope they don’t get LaVine

It’s like a catch 22.

This is a conditioning thing so he has to play but he’s the worst player in the league right now so you want to cut his minutes even more.

“Catch 22”, should be Wiggins knickname going forward. Because it describes him perfectly. In every scenario

You trade him, and he nets you championship pieces (’16 Cavs). But then trade for and you keep him, and he’s the difference in a championship team (‘22 Warriors)

You can’t bench him, because he’s soft and will lose his confidence, so it will ruin your team long term. But you have to play him, because he’s proven he’s a part of the best 5 man lineup in basketball.

:lol:. That dude is frustrating. Legit, never know what you’re going to get out of him.

Catch

IMG_3728.jpeg

A team like the Warriors should take a flyer on Bones, at least he’s a threat to score double digits every night
Need a wing scorer. Don’t know how or where they get one from. Running action for Klay in 2023 alongside 2 non scoring bigs ain’t it. But they won’t blow it up

How's that Jimmy Harden trade working out? About the same as the last 4 Jimmy Harden trades id suppose :rofl:
Nah this time is different. You usually get Michael Jordan for the first few weeks after you trade for harden. He’s skipped straight to playoff harden this time :smh:

Not like, Rudy Gobert hasn’t been the defensive anchor on 50 win & playoff teams in the west for the past half decade (and a 3 time DPOY)…

But let Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat tell it, something else has to be happening there to explain the wolves being good on defense and a playoff team

:rofl:
And those utah teams NT always loved to say were frauds (and that rudy was a fraudulent dpoy) and I hate to actually say I can’t even argue them

It’s one thing to game the regular season which, Snyder clearly did. It’s another thing in the playoffs

Far as this wolves team- Kyle anderson, mcdaniels and Edwards are legit defenders. Two of those guys could be All defensive team

Nice try on the gotcha moment though

And those utah teams NT always loved to say were frauds and I hate to actually say I can’t even argue them

It’s one thing to game the regular season which, Snyder clearly did. It’s another thing in the playoffs

Far as this wolves team- Kyle anderson, mcdaniels and Edwards are legit defenders. Two of those guys could be All defensive team

Nice try on the gotcha moment though

The 2023-2024 Timberwolves, are “Frauds” in the same sense.

You expect them to contend for a title? Or would 50 wins, a series win and Maybe a WCF be more realistic and an actual goal?

Because that was the ceiling for the Utah Jazz all along. And idk what else you are expecting.

But yes, call them “frauds” until something better shakes or players improve.

All this Philly love is great and deserved but unless Embiid is generational, it’ll be more of the same. There isn’t anyone left to blame if he shoots 6-18 again
Yep. He’s well above 30 ppg now. Those 15 point games are what kept them from the conference finals & possibly beyond.

Their outlook has not changed at all. Doesn’t matter who they bring in, he has to maintain his volume when it matters.

The 2023-2024 Timberwolves, are “Frauds” in the same sense.

You expect them to contend for a title? Or would 50 wins, a series win and Maybe a WCF be more realistic and an actual goal?

Because that was the ceiling for the Utah Jazz all along. And idk what else you are expecting.

But yes, call them “frauds” until something better shakes or players improve.
Wut

What are you arguing here lol

You tried to ask me why the wolves were doing good defensively and good overall so far outside of gobert

The answer is clear and obvious, which is what I replied with

I didn't believe he had this in him.

But he's *****ing less (still too much, but less), the eye test screams he's adjusting, and the metrics back it up. Defense still a problem, but he's engaged and they aren't playing a ton of 4-on-5 this year - so that's an improvement.

HIM HIM

We don’t hate luka. We don’t think luka sucks. We just want him accountable and get back to the luka we knew

Back
Top Bottom