The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

Knicks against Celtics at +9.5 easy money, even on a back to back

Played terribly last time and ended with a 1 possession game.

Kang back

:nthat:

kang-the-conqueror-kang-variants.gif

Or you could just admit, one of the best defenders in basketball during the regular season, is doing what he’s always done. Defend well in the regular season and help his team win games and get to the playoffs.

Which should be praised. And really easy to see.

@651akathepaul said it perfectly. Just give credit where it’s due. Dude is a great defender with good defenders and good coaching around him.

Nothing really more to see there at this point Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat . Just give yo his props. Team basketball at his finest.

Not “ant miraculously leading an ill fitting cast”….or whatever words you said
I mean, sure. Here is the rudy gobert 9 game regular season appreciation post!!!!!!!! Where his on off defensive numbers actually aren’t even that great but it’s ok!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all the years he did great in the regular season in utah !!!!!

Woo hooooooo!!!!!!

Celebrate this man!!!!!

💐

18/41 on 3s, winning the rebounding & turnover battles is playing terribly?

that's correct. the knicks played competitive that initial game vs the celtics, but not to their potential/expectations. brunson, randle & barret had like 10-11 pts each

Last edited:
RJ growing up rite b4 our eyes and taking the reins w/ MitchRob as the cornerstones 🥹

Knicks offense was probably the best I’ve seen in at least 3 coaching regimes. Ball was popping all over the court. Turns out you need better players to play better ball.

It’s literally all the stuff the coach has been spewing since homie arrived but he don’t know offense according to the real savants in the Knicks thread.

That said, I wonder when they’ll fire Thibs?
Thibs is king of the regualr szn trickery

Kind of surprised to see the Knicks-Celtics line at 9.5. Celtics are obviously great & Knicks are on a B2B, granted they played at noon yesterday. Recent matchups have been pretty competitive.

Would have expected something like 6.5.

I’m not a big Gobert fan but what’s the difference in giving yo a lil props vs all the other players n teams that’s been praised on a 10 game sample as well? :lol:

Really not that deep imo
It ain’t, but I wasn’t the one typing paragraphs at first and referencing past seasons where he was found to be a complete fraud

There’s certain players that get regular season praise with the idea and hope that they prove in the playoffs they can have the same impact. Mostly the younger guys who haven’t had many opportunities to do that

Harden, gobert, etc are guys who are always gonna get clowned regardless of their regular seasons until they shut people up in the playoffs

Not sure why that’s hard to understand either

Back
Top Bottom