The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Jeff Teague > Gil

Of the podcasts I somewhat regularly watch/listen to that are hosted by current or former NBA players:

Melo (7pm in Brooklyn) > PG (Podcast P) > UD + Mike Miller (OGs), QRich + DMiles (Knuckleheads) > Barkley (Steam Room) > Teague (Club 520) > Gil + crew (Gil's Arena) > Brunson/Hart (Roommates)

But there are sooooooo many more. I haven't listened to Thanalysis yet, so it's safe to assume that would be at the top of the list.

Of the podcasts I somewhat regularly watch/listen to that are hosted by current or former NBA players:

Melo (7pm in Brooklyn) > PG (Podcast P) > UD + Mike Miller (OGs), QRich + DMiles (Knuckleheads) > Barkley (Steam Room) > Teague (Club 520) > Gil + crew (Gil's Arena) > Brunson/Hart (Roommates)

But there are sooooooo many more. I haven't listened to Thanalysis yet, so it's safe to assume that would be at the top of the list.

Too many damn player podcasts, and none of it is really that interesting.

:lol: at Cuban grabbing his ear and looking around as soon as he got called out
IMG_1100.gif

Back to the ranking NBA cities convo, I have a general question for folks. I'm in this bubble so it's hard for me to be objective but what is/was/ever will be the overall thought of folks coming HERE (DC) to play?

What don't we have that keeps folks skipping over this city to come play for the Wizards?

I know the lack of success plays a role but what's stopping someone from coming and getting the party started?

I come in peace.

Back to the ranking NBA cities convo, I have a general question for folks. I'm in this bubble so it's hard for me to be objective but what is/was/ever will be the overall thought of folks coming HERE (DC) to play?

What don't we have that keeps folks skipping over this city to come play for the Wizards?

I know the lack of success plays a role but what's stopping someone from coming and getting the party started?

I come in peace.
Sleeping giant like the Bay was before Steph elevated.

Back
Top Bottom