The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

The Rudy Gobert hate is so hilarious. From lively to Shaq, that **** is jokes.

It’s def swung too far the other way but that’s what happens when the media and the nerds hype up and reward Gobert with accolades like he’s a top 75 player all time. If he didn’t have those awards the hate would be 100x less harsh.

the-town.jpg

The Rudy Gobert hate is so hilarious. From lively to Shaq, that **** is jokes.

It’s def swung too far the other way but that’s what happens when the media and the nerds hype up and reward Gobert with accolades like he’s a top 75 player all time. If he didn’t have those awards the hate would be 100x less harsh.
He's still French

Might get me in trouble but I feel like his modern comp would be Brunson :lol:

Stylistically very similar but Brunson is a few levels above offensively as a scorer though

Yea, you just used the light skinned, left handed police sketch because I would say they played nothing alike. No disrespect.

Yes disrespect here though.

Hard for me to believe a guard really deserved DPOY twice, but taking a glance at some of the team results. he was on some really good defenses,

Alton Lister was a good rim protector but didn't play that many minutes.

he might be the rare gaurd that deserved DPOY.

Gary Psyton probably could have had two (he got it in 1996). He was a menace, and could even take small 4s at times. He was 6'4" with long arms. He just made life miserable for everyone he guarded.

Back
Top Bottom