The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Should he have asked God to heal them before his squad played against them? What was he supposed to do in a case like that?

Not his fault they were hurt.

But maybe win something in LA. I see why Stephen Jackson talking when he see how people give Kawhi credit for that 2014 ring.

Or people are just willfully obtuse so they can use it to dunk on Bron.

Not his fault they were hurt.

But maybe win something in LA. I see why Stephen Jackson talking when he see how people give Kawhi credit for that 2014 ring.

Or people are just willfully obtuse so they can use it to dunk on Bron.
What do you mean people give Kawhi credit for winning the ring? You see/saw that happening? I swore offensively the narrative was TEAM basketball. Hell there are 5+ minute long videos of Spurs ball movement during that playoff/finals run.

Defensively, he was given credit for making Bron work but we all know Bron did his part statistically.

I don't know. I guess I don't remember that Kawhi won the ring narrative.

Defund podcasts. Idk how all these even survive I really gotta dig into the economics. The TAM of this kind of media can't be that large.

Players already have money anyway. These podcasts literally are hobbies for them. They already have unlimited capital :lol: :lol:

Has Stack ever mentioned he was in the same McDonald's all American game as Kobe. Led the game in scoring

Was also busting Manu in practice, but politics kept him from being great

Back
Top Bottom