The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

I wanted to make a joke about Doug's wife lurking somewhere

And then she ends up there at the end of the clip?

boy-aint.gif

Not a great look for D White to be getting into physical altercations with civilians, but I don’t see the league or Celtics doing anything to him (like fine or suspension) just based on that video.

Forgot they had Juwan Howard playing the 3 with the jumbo lineup with Mureson & Webber.

Mureson was MIP one of those years too. A good amount of talent on that Bullets team in the mid 90s, just all at the wrong time. Tracy Murray was a bucket too. That 3ball was 🔥

Cooper & Caitlin are going to make for some of the most interesting (and exhausting) convos for the foreseeable future.

A lot of $$$$ in this. Get in now

Cooper & Caitlin are going to make for some of the most interesting (and exhausting) convos for the foreseeable future.

A lot of $$$$ in this. Get in now

Caitlin is reimagining the game, basically what Nash & D’Antoni did

Coop probably won’t even be all-nba for a little while. I don’t think the discussions will get too crazy.

Not anything close to the Sheryl Swoopes **** and that’s just the tip of iceberg there

Alarming how many people don’t see she be trolling, and like 10x smarter than what her target audience thinks (ironically incels, and dudes looking for women rage bait).

Caitlin is reimagining the game, basically what Nash & D’Antoni did

Coop probably won’t even be all-nba for a little while. I don’t think the discussions will get too crazy.

Not anything close to the Sheryl Swoopes **** and that’s just the tip of iceberg there

I’m not really even sold on Flagg for real (Derik Queen might’ve been better, and could be if he drops the baby fat, going forward) :nerd:

But his talent is there, and he’ll be productive. With the takeoff of even lower brow **** like twitter and Gil arenas type takes being the new wave…..this **** going to just get weird.

Basketball needs to come back tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom