The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I feel like a lot of people don't even believe Ben about his back. Every few months he comes back to hoopla and is collecting checks from the bench 2 games later. To the average person it would seem suspicious and unfair, especially considering his history of quitting when healthy.
I get that

My thing is, when he was with Philly and trying to force his way out, we heard tons of rumblings that the team also thought he was faking it

We don't hear the same rumblings from the Nets.

Their doctors are confirming the back issues

This thread would be infinitely better if people just admitted and embraced their bias and prejudice towards certain players and teams so we can have actual honest basketball dialogue.

But y'all would rather lie. I blame Nike, and David Stern for the creation of the heliocentric superstar.

I think that Ben will probably walk away from the game if these back issues continue

Back pain is ****ing hell

But if he is healthy, dude is gonna get offered another contract

Every 2nd apron contender will have at least a vet minimum for him. Others will too.

Even without a jumper, a healthy Ben can affect the game a ton

1. Book
2. Spida
3. Kyrie/Luka whichever one you consider the point the other is the 2.
4. Ant (Maybe)

Lowkey Black PG might need to be 4, Also Shai if you consider him a 2 he would be above Ant as well.
Shai and Luka are 1s.

Kyrie I would consider the 2 in Dallas

And I put Ant above him right now

You're anti Dallas so EYE understand.
I'm anti-Dallas but I think Kyrie can do great things there

When things eventually fall apart, Kyrie probably gonna be liking and linking to videos talking about anti-black racism in Slovenia

And at pressers start saying that dudes on the team with weight issues need to switch to a kosher diet like him

Back
Top Bottom