The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

True. What would you characterize getting D. Rob, Duncan, and Wemby as?

Bulls are idiots for trying to be in purgatory.
The draft is fluky in general but the Spurs have done other things around it, consistently drafted well. The bulls have has relatively the same brain trust for ages and have done NOTHING

More than anything, I don't understand why the Bulls did the trade now. They could've waited until at least draft day. No one was trading for Giddey between now and then.
Wonder where Demar/Lavine end up…

448897148_857255466436848_7742141442658060541_n.jpg

Man, this may be the darkest Bulls day since we traded Jimmy. Let go of a universally loved player straight up for some Australian pedo? I can only hope to christ that they end up flipping him for something else. FOH with that clown. What's next, a straight trade of Lavine for Tobias Harris? Got me feeling like Pablo

Pablo-escobar-waiting-alone-meme-33t1zc.jpg

Draft the 1st/2nd best player ever is not a repeatable process and is very much a fluke.

Them being rudder less since is further proof

Jordan was the 3rd overall pick.. just like wade was 5th overall.. and steph was 7th overall

What denver did is unrepeatable, drafting a franchise cornerstone in the 2nd round

The Chicago Bulls have had the best attendance in the league for years. Ticket prices for games are among the highest in the league. Team also gets a bonus of $12 million for being under luxury tax.

Jerry freakin Reinsdorf does not want to spend to win. He'd rather make a crap ton of money from his mediocre teams spending as little as possible. He's gonna die soon and I'll be praising the lord Jesus for blessing the fan base. Hopefully then the team gets sold to someone that cares. THESE ARE THE GOD DAMN CHICAGO BULLS, not some effing small town second class little *** town.

I feel like Detroit, Bulls, Wizards and Hornets are all in a master of evil plan to who can be the worst management of the decade. Glad I’m not a fan. Shout out to the true fans. Times gotta be tough. Especially Detroit. Did they ever get clean water?

Back
Top Bottom