The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Looks like the Celtics had 1.5 million at the parade :wow:
With no looting or destruction of property?

Impressive.

But then again, a Boston team wins a major sports title like every 3 years for the last 20 years or so, making parades fairly routine for them.

I low key respect the hateful PR run Scottie been on.

I'm doing all this Zone 2 cardio to keep healthy, but Scottie seems to have gain a youthful energy since deciding to **** on MJ where and whenever he gets the chance
Don't give a certain someone anymore ammo in here

Tob2Xsu.gif

I low key respect the hateful PR run Scottie been on.

I'm doing all this Zone 2 cardio to keep healthy, but Scottie seems to have gain a youthful energy since deciding to **** on MJ where and whenever he gets the chance

He going out bad. Used to love Scottie. I mean was a huge huge fan. Now he sounds like the scorned ex. He been saying crazy stuff for 20 years now…

MJ laughs through Marcus I guess

Tho shouldn’t surprise anyone. Pippen pullout is nasty work 🤣🤣

1719073920970.jpeg

Is it really that he was in their business more than a GM having a problem with the potential conflict of interest that his Head Coach dating the team executive VP and next in line owner would bring?

No matter how commonplace it is, that's still unprofessional as hell and puts the other team executives in a very awkward position so no surprise someone old school like Jerry took issue

That's fair but it didn't impact anything. It's always 3 sides to a story. Ego's clash. It's always been stories about Jerry's temper. It was all-around a mess how Jerry's Laker run ended. It's kinda in bad taste to now after he passed away to re-hash something from over a decade ago but we know how it is when it comes to the Lakers.

I love Scottie. I love the fact that these guys had an on court business relationship and that seems to be where it stopped. We know all co-workers aren’t friends but MJ averaged 2.4, 2.1 and 2.9 spg 3 seasons PRIOR to Scottie arriving. 196 and 236 total (I didn’t include his sophomore season) c’mon Scottie..

I love Scottie. I love the fact that these guys had an on court business relationship and that seems to be where it stopped. We know all co-workers aren’t friends but MJ averaged 2.4, 2.1 and 2.9 spg 3 seasons PRIOR to Scottie arriving. 196 and 236 total (I didn’t include his sophomore season) c’mon Scottie..

That was fabricated

Back
Top Bottom