The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / USA vs AUS at noon ET on FS1

Why do y’all keep saying bronny is 6 ft 2!? :smh: He was just in the combine where they clearly said dude is 6 ft tall without shoes.

I thought he measured 6’1 and a half without shoes on. Where are you getting 6ft from?

IMG_0072.jpeg

Without shoes measurement seems so pointless. The game is played in sneakers. I won't bat an eye til I see a lil bro rolling up in Scorpion vapormaxes saying he's 6'5.

Bronny gets shorter every month. He’s bout to be Muggsy’s size in October
Kind of a silly debate since he’s short by NBA standards even if you give him the full 6’2”.

So to stick in the league he’s going to have to prove to be really, really good at either shooting, defense or getting in the paint and creating plays, preferable a combo of at least two of those things.

A Slovenian is destroying everyone in the Tour de France right now.

One of the toughest endurance races in the world

While Luka probably at home laying on his couch, eating whatever the Slovenian equivalent to a breakfast burrito is.

Isn’t everyone on peds in that sport?
It is much much harder to cheat now than in Lance Armstrong's time.

Everyone has to have a blood passport. Basically the test them constantly year round and if anything looks off with they numbers they can get banned. And they need to report there they will be at all times

They might be, who knows, but if they are using **** the wider medical industry aren't really aware of.

Lance was using common drugs and paying people off. Can't do that these days.

It is much much harder to cheat now than in Lance Armstrong's time.

Everyone has to have a blood passport. Basically the test them constantly year round and if anything looks off with they numbers they can get banned. And they need to report there they will be at all times

They might be, who knows, but if they are using **** the wider medical industry aren't really aware of.

Lance was using common drugs and paying people off. Can't do that these days.

I saw a video showing bikers jump off their bikes, go into a store, steal beer and wine, and go back to the race. And this was like a tradition or something :lol:

The storeowners looked honored to be robbed

Back
Top Bottom