The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / USA vs AUS at noon ET on FS1

Castle is legit. I don’t buy the PG thing, but he’s definitely a solid secondary ball handler. Seems to get into the paint with ease. Just feel like he’s not 100% sure what to do with it once he’s in there like a normal PG would. Gonna be a lot easier with Wemby though. Pretty comfortable with my declaration of him being the top guy in the class.

Clingan doesn’t have the offensive game that Edey does, but I do think he projects better as a defender. Just does everything a little quicker on that end, IMO.

Lu Dort cant dribble in traffic. Or otherwise for that matter, does make slightly above league average from 3 and is an all nba level defender though. i thought Bron could emulate him as a floor, although you could still argue being son of a GOAT that is a failure
Lu Dort is 6’5 and built like a tank broe

Bronny is 6’2 and doesnt have the skills of Deanthony Melton

Castle is legit. I don’t buy the PG thing, but he’s definitely a solid secondary ball handler. Seems to get into the paint with ease. Just feel like he’s not 100% sure what to do with it once he’s in there like a normal PG would. Gonna be a lot easier with Wemby though. Pretty comfortable with my declaration of him being the top guy in the class.

Clingan doesn’t have the offensive game that Edey does, but I do think he projects better as a defender. Just does everything a little quicker on that end, IMO.

Castle moves exactly like Shai. Same body type and movement.

Hopefully he can be half or 75% of SGA

The Thompson twins (being a 1% nba athletes helps) might be the only exceptions to being bad shooting wings being able to make an impact.

If Castle becomes average shooting hes a stud

Back
Top Bottom