The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / USA vs AUS at noon ET on FS1

Think Shep and Amen compliment each other well. Pack you bags Jalen.

Jabari, Whitmore and Tari is a lot more interesting.

Amen is supposed to be the future PG after FFV is gone.
I haven’t seen much of Amen playing PG though. Not even sure if he’s capable. I know we drafted him for that, but his role last year was serviceable.
Think Shep and Amen compliment each other well. Pack you bags Jalen.

Jabari, Whitmore and Tari is a lot more interesting.
If you ask me, I think Whitmore and Tari get traded.

I haven’t seen much of Amen playing PG though. Not even sure if he’s capable. I know we drafted him for that, but his role last year was serviceable.

If you ask me, I think Whitmore and Tari get traded.
Yea because FFV is there. He was more than serviceable when FFV was off the court and showed potential.

Would be foolish to to trade Whitmore. I actually think Green might be the first to go.

Rockets sure as heck can't keep and give minutes to all the young, talented players they have, so someone definitely has to go. I think Green seems the most likely since I think he'll fetch them the best return. They should start working on it now, while people still remember that run he had toward the end of last season.

Amen is a stud. Natural passer and playmaker. Reed is a stud and so is Cam. Jalen may really be the odd man out. But I think he comes into this season very motivated. I’ve been to about 80 rockets games since the rebuild and love all these guys. But something gotta shake

Back
Top Bottom