The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

And why is that?
We all saw those Wizards years, I was 8th/9th grade, but i remember, but it don’t matter now, just Internet trolling and s**t talking to get folks riled up lol

Speaking of Trolling, Skip retiring or you think espn throws him whatever bag they have left, Unc may not go for that at all

How many folks in here still hoop?

I hoop once a week for 2 hrs, im 35, I pretty much am Pat Bev, whole lot of running around hard but not doing anything, recently, next day Hip is super inflamed, sore, etc for few days.

Not sure if i need to have it checked out or just part of being washed

I hoop once a week for 2 hrs, im 35, I pretty much am Pat Bev, whole lot of running around hard but not doing anything, recently, next day Hip is super inflamed, sore, etc for few days.

I played regularly until I was in my early 40s. I came back from a partial ACL tear and a popped Achilles a few years later. But it eventually got to the point that my knees, feet or ankles were always hurting after pick-up ball, so I gave it up. Plus, my preferred place for pick-up runs (a school near my house) got closed to the public on weekends, so the games went away. Could never find a court I liked after that, so that, with the nagging injuries, killed my motivation to play in games.

I still go out by myself sometimes and just get shots up. But that's about it.

If I could find a 40+ plus league in a real nice indoor gym, I'd consider that. But my outdoor pick-up days are definitely over.

1000006268.jpg

Do you stretch regularly?

used to hoop every sunday morning, but since i moved 2 years ago
i only get into half court runs when practicing with my nephew

last full court run was probably like in Feb
still hitting the diamond tho

Whats the best way to get back in game shape?

I just joined a 25-35 league. Last time I ran a legitimate organized full court game was in college.

Not about to go out there running suicides. Should I get a Peloton bike?

Whats the best way to get back in game shape?

I just joined a 25-35 league. Last time I ran a legitimate organized full court game was in college.

Not about to go out there running suicides. Should I get a Peloton bike?
IMO, riding Peloton does not translate to being able to run up and down the court in a (semi) competitive game.

At least wasn’t the case for me :lol:

What a time for Olympic basketball. Over 30 years after the dream team…..and we’re seeing the world take on some of the best to ever lace them up (although old as ****).

I think this Olympics will show plainly how much basketball has grown internationally. Which is a great thing.

Hopefully, this encourages certain guys…to compete and take pride in their home country, again. American basketball is still the leader. Don’t get it twisted. But it’s a competitive era we are heading into. Much like the world

Beyond proud of South Sudan btw.

Back
Top Bottom