The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Always here to save the day
5djfa9dtxz6a1.jpg

:pimp:

KD is needed so much on THIS team :lol:

They have no 3/4s, with this TYPE of experience (sorry JT)….the “fun guy” sitting out, exposed this.

Also, Kerr just needs to stop playing and go:

Steph
Jrue
KD
Bron
AD

I get what he’s doing for lineups, chemistry , etc….but cmon now :lol:

He’s missed so many games over the last 5 or 6 seasons. Feel like his body just can’t handle the demands of a season
Little known (or acknowledged) fact - since the 2019 season Kevin Durant has missed more NBA games due to injury than Kawhi Leonard.

Reactions: HIM
Missed basically the whole 4th but EYE see Lebby put the team on his byke. :pimp:

Embiid had his best showing thus far.

This team though needs PHA byke though, the rest of these dudes erratic as hell.

Someone needs to tell Steve these aren't charity games because he's shooting like IT. :lol::smh:

KD is needed so much on THIS team :lol:

They have no 3/4s, with this TYPE of experience (sorry JT)….the “fun guy” sitting out, exposed this.

Also, Kerr just needs to stop playing and go:

Steph
Jrue
KD
Bron
AD

I get what he’s doing for lineups, chemistry , etc….but cmon now :lol:
Those five plus White and Bam the only dudes I trust. Hopefully Ant can buy a few minutes, otherwise...

Just turned on TBT and Big Montrezl hit both FTs in a tie game to give the Louisville alum team the Elam Ending win.

Wasn’t expecting to see him.

I'm genuinely concerned about the future of Team USA basketball. This is the last cycle they will have LeBron, Steph Curry, KD and almost certainly the last time Anthony Davis will play for Team USA.

I'm disappointed in what I've seen from Booker, Tatum and Anthony Edwards. Even last cycle, Durant was by far the best player for Team USA. Without him they don't win gold in Tokyo. I'm just surprised that Team USA is so reliant on the OGs to carry them.

Combine the fact that the rest of the world is getting better and we can't just assume that Team USA will continue winning gold medals at the Olympics

They’re still going to have the biggest concentration of talent.

Will need a better coach than bum *** Kerr. Put out lineups that make sense and give guys defined roles and hierarchy.

Will see what happens!

How many folks in here still hoop?

I hoop once a week for 2 hrs, im 35, I pretty much am Pat Bev, whole lot of running around hard but not doing anything, recently, next day Hip is super inflamed, sore, etc for few days.

Not sure if i need to have it checked out or just part of being washed

I haven't played in a league or pickup since covid. Went from playing in leagues year round to straight driveway ball. After that I started golfing and honestly I'm afraid due to the layoff, if I go back out there I will tear something. I miss it 😢

Back
Top Bottom