The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Wow 71!!!! Nice back 2 back wins on the Bulls, was looking bleak early!!

Bron-Bron with back 2 back 40 too, that reverse dunk was nasty!!

Donovan Mitchell’s career is crazy. His rookie year he looked like the next Wade. Then he became the most inefficient star player in the league to the point where you wondered if Gober was the more valuable asset. Now he’s balling in Cleveland and just scored 71 points.

Good for him.

Donovan Mitchell’s career is crazy. His rookie year he looked like the next Wade. Then he became the most inefficient star player in the league to the point where you wondered if Gober was the more valuable asset. Now he’s balling in Cleveland and just scored 71 points.

Good for him.
I thought he slowed down due to injury and trying to save his legs. on the otherhand, the coaching system in Utah was abysmal. I thought they froze Donovan's game and tried to involve other players more.

Gobert on the otherhand is the 2nd coming of Hibbert.

Only one of them lost the game though.
1672716337747.jpeg

I wasn't able to watch the 1st half but saw the scoreboard. inspite of being down huge, I was curious and believed that it would become a close game. just in time to tune in, 4th quarter was a close contest match. then overtime came and it was all over. what a treat of a game.

Back
Top Bottom