The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

These 10pm EST starts on these west coast road trips too much for me so I missed this game. Glancing at the box score tho…I swear since Capela been injured someone in the opposing team has a career night rebounding. Under appreciated, myself included cause of how frustrating his offense can be but man his defense and rebounding is crucial
Anytime Capela out the Hawks giving up at least 115, it’s an easy bet for the total points over

Clint def one of those players that you don’t realize how important he is until it’s too late, a true glue guy n solid vet

I remember seeing this in the newspaper.
I remember watching the NBA Inside Stuff episode on NBC.

And the two pro games on TV. The Shaq hype was real in 1992-1993. I was a junior at Dorsey High in LA. That summer they did a shoot for Blue Chips I think at the school.

That was a great rookie class.

The Shaq hype was real in 1992-1993. I was a junior at Dorsey High in LA.

111EE73F-7B13-4748-BC70-1D941C354706.gif

I know Shannon lining up that move to First Take once he hits free agency.
Probably will have his own show or be the lead guy on fs or espn
Skip in his 70s, fs squeezed every drop out of him. This incident probably did him in.

And y’all were trying to tell me Ja wasn’t bout dat action.

#MyMostDominantPaintScorerSinceShaq :pimp:

I remember watching the NBA Inside Stuff episode on NBC.

And the two pro games on TV. The Shaq hype was real in 1992-1993. I was a junior at Dorsey High in LA. That summer they did a shoot for Blue Chips I think at the school.

That was a great rookie class.
I remember that and indeed the hype was real and high. yeah, the Blue Chips movie, too bad the movie wasn't that good and could have been done better imo. I remember wearing the Orlando 32 shirt as a Junior when I decided to join competitive basketball. the Magic were the talk of the town. including The Suns and The Hornets. it was the Power Forward Era.

Probably will have his own show or be the lead guy on fs or espn
Skip in his 70s, fs squeezed every drop out of him. This incident probably did him in.

Yeah Skip a relic at this point.

Show been tired for a minute..... Largely down to Skip's dry schtick.

Could run something like First Take and just cycle guests in through the week with Shannon being the guy.

An NBA star hit's you with a haymaker and you wait 6 months to sue???

Man get outta here.
i dunno man maybe thats why he gave that fat white kid his shoes. he knew his image was bout to take a hit

then again it coulda been for the free young thug tweet

Back
Top Bottom