The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

i dunno man maybe thats why he gave that fat white kid his shoes. he knew his image was bout to take a hit

then again it coulda been for the free young thug tweet

EYE was told in this thread Ja and the Grizz are fake tough. Whole story sounds like a shakedown for money.

Ja Morant punch you out in July and you wait until January to sue? Kid saw Ja give that kid shoes and have PTSD or something? I'm not rolling.

Anyone with a networth of over 100k or with insurance hit me I'm getting to it the next business day.

I remember seeing this in the newspaper.

They changed the spec of the baskets after that - the hoop had to be attached directly to the stanchion and I think the backboard was also made a lot thicker - that’s why you don’t really see it now, at least in the NBA.

The kid was probably lighting Ja up and that's why he said "I'll light your house on fire"

Basketball slang. Ja will have to settle here.

An NBA star hit's you with a haymaker and you wait 6 months to sue???

Man get outta here.

:smh: I hope you teach your students to read full stories and not just the headlines.

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 3.48.22 PM.png

The kid was probably lighting Ja up and that's why he said "I'll light your house on fire"

Basketball slang. Ja will have to settle here.

So what you are saying...ja did not want that smoke :emoji_smoking:
Something about ducking and running up a chimney

mans was sitting behind the basket at the charlotte / LA game in LA last week when the report broke too

klutch played him like a fool

Skip catching hell for that dumbass tweet last night got him looking like a whole goofy.

A 40 point game from Lebby in a random regular season game against the CLT made him a fan, when he was a skeptic before, despite Bron being a multi-time champion and multi-time NBA Finals and regular season MVP and poised to be the NBA's all time scoring leader.

Between this and the crocodile tears mans is completely full of ****.

He's gonna be doing his same shtick next week when the heat dies down.

Glad Shannon ghosted him on the show today.

Back
Top Bottom