The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Great minds think alike. I was ruminating over this a few days ago and what I couldn't figure out is the best way for teams/team selection to work. I guess instead of having two captains that you could make each of the "Starters" a captain (could do Top 8 so the tourney works out cleaner) then they pick their squads.

under your top 8 rule for captains, i need a team of Dame, Tatum, and Jokic to happen. unbeatable

Imo he needs to focus on playing big, getting rid of the step back mid range jumpers

and focus more on hookshots and using his size and strength to overpower smaller perimeter players.

Who the hell is this guy? lol. He look like he wearing one of those hats the guys who guard the Queen of England wear

p.png

domantas sabonis not being in the top 10 for western conference frontcourt voting is criminal. sac needs to light up the beam and the vote.

domantas sabonis not being in the top 10 for western conference frontcourt voting is criminal. sac needs to light up the beam and the vote.
Kings were never going to get an All-Star from the fan vote so it's no big deal, Casuals only know what they see on Sportscenter so most these votes probably coming from people who can't even name a single player that isnt on the Warriors or Lakers. The coaches will get it right.
Im too lazy to even go through names and see all the guys who deserve allstar who weren't on that fan vote list today, but considering i see Wiggins, Looney, Reaves and a bunch of dudes who been hurt most of the year on there already, theres a hell of a lot more players than just Sabonis that have been left off that top 10

Kings were never going to get an All-Star from the fan vote so it's no big deal, Casuals only know what they see on Sportscenter so most these votes probably coming from people who can't even name a single player that isnt on the Warriors or Lakers. The coaches will get it right.
Im too lazy to even go through names and see all the guys who deserve allstar who weren't on that fan vote list today, but considering i see Wiggins, Looney, Reaves and a bunch of dudes who been hurt most of the year on there already, theres a hell of a lot more players than just Sabonis that have been left off that top 10

IMO the thing is there is no way that the Kings get TWO reserves so either one of Fox or Sabonis is going to get snubbed |l

IMO the thing is there is no way that the Kings get TWO reserves so either one of Fox or Sabonis is going to get snubbed |l
Yea Sabonis is a lock, Fox will probably need a injury replacement spot to get in, he don't get the respek

All my draft fears with Scottie Barnes coming true.

I mean there are several ways to easily & effectively attack this scheme :lol:

Nurse needs to apply some of that defensive creativity to the other end of the floor. It’s a pretty basic offensive adjustment

Didn't need to do too much to tank to begin with, but woof.

That’s a big blow, and disappointing. He was making me eat my words.

They likely beat Houston, Charlotte & Detroit to the bottom now. Don’t think they have enough firepower to get the random wins that those other teams will.

Back
Top Bottom