The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

325889780_868597124478504_4516062081660911033_n.jpg

Media really ****ed themselves by not giving Joel one of the last 2.

Now they gotta put this man on a list that Mike and Bron ain't on when he's never been to the finals.

I hate these talking points.

1. Jokic was better than Embiid the past two years.

2. Who cares that he's never been to the Finals. It's a regular season award and there's a different award for the guys who do make it there. That's what the Finals MVP is for.

3. "They made a mistake with Michael Jordan 30 years ago so we should intentionally make a mistake with Jokic this year" is not a convincing argument to me.

it looked like the ball slipped out of his hands right as he was going to release for the layup

dude blows so many layups it's baffling
It’s crazy he’s at the top of the nba for missed layups the last few years. It’s like he still thinks he’s going to posterize someone and that is well in his rear view.

Does Joe deserve coach of the year if they win 60 wins?

Or does Jacque Vaughn deserve it for rescuing the Nets (possibly)?

HOU$TON HOU$TON

ayee why they real quiet this season about harden ? i wonder why

another 24/7/13

2/2 from the FT line
4/7 from 3

quietly having a great season 22.2 6.4 11.1

15-5 since he came back

also Embiid just doing embiid things -- the disrespect he gets is wild

I hate these talking points.

1. Jokic was better than Embiid the past two years.

2. Who cares that he's never been to the Finals. It's a regular season award and there's a different award for the guys who do make it there. That's what the Finals MVP is for.

3. "They made a mistake with Michael Jordan 30 years ago so we should intentionally make a mistake with Jokic this year" is not a convincing argument to me.

I think most rational people in 2023 agree with you but we are just speaking on what’s happened historically/how things seem to work within the system. Like a lot of modern day systems, they’re not right or perfect but it’s just kind of the way it is |l

Then you know every year we also have to have the conversation about standings and help :lol:

Media really ****ed themselves by not giving Joel one of the last 2.

Now they gotta put this man on a list that Mike and Bron ain't on when he's never been to the finals.
I mean, it’s setting up for him to make that run this year. West is wide open.

HOU$TON HOU$TON

ayee why they real quiet this season about harden ? i wonder why

another 24/7/13

2/2 from the FT line
4/7 from 3

quietly having a great season 22.2 6.4 11.1

15-5 since he came back

also Embiid just doing embiid things -- the disrespect he gets is wild

“Washed” harden quietly having an All-NBA season :lol:

Embiid is unstoppable. Averaging 33 ppg is Krazy :pimp:

At this point they just need to remain healthy. Philly has a great chance to come out the east

Back
Top Bottom