The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Why can’t they just break it down by decade so Hakeem, Magic, Isaiah, MJ, and Bird can be on a team?

Or a 2000 team with Kidd, Kobe, Shaq, Bron, etc? 2010s.

Taking veiled shots at yourself and the masses think it's about someone else...3rd Myerie really on another intellectual plane then the rest of us.

I'm saying bro! You took the words right out of my mouth. He said he was inconsistently in the lineup last year therefore he would have been halfway in the locker room so he was really shooting at himself. Myrie is something else.
1*qdFeuQJ9muZJBseZV5Bs3g@2x.jpeg

I do wonder if the Nets are going to consider keeping him long term now. Cause the minute he's locked contract wise, that's when the shenanigans will start back up.

Clips/OKC is an underrated REAL rivalry, dating back to over a decade ago…and maybe even further.

So many intertwining pieces, and back n forth. Even Blake being from OKC…to CP3 spending half his rookie year there because of Katrina, and the fan support being a reason there is even a team. To 2014 series. 2020 series, and Kawhi/PG **** etc. Reggie Jackson.

Sooooo many layers P C H P C H datznasty datznasty lawdog1 lawdog1 HIM HIM

Moar brogdon talk

Been wanted him with luka for years. Celts nabbing him and white to go with what they already had :smh:

Would take either on the Mavs

Moar brogdon talk

Been wanted him with luka for years. Celts nabbing him and white to go with what they already had :smh:

Would take either on the Mavs

I really don’t Understand how a 50/40/90 20ppg guy in his mid 20s was so expendable and an after thought to a lot of teams. Like, more and more contenders should’ve shook the table for Brogdon.

It’s insane

I really don’t Understand how a 50/40/90 20ppg guy in his mid 20s was so expendable and an after thought to a lot of teams. Like, more and more contenders should’ve shook the table for Brogdon.

It’s insane

He's 30 and the danger zone for him starts creeping in around 50 games as far as durability (if he's lucky to get that far).

I also don't think Indy wanted to move him. He asked out to go to a contender specifically and they looked out for him.

Back
Top Bottom