The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

This how y’all used to hoop and your mad the kids wanna pop their ***** a little bit after a 3.

I joked about doing a slip and slide in basketball practice

And my coach rightfully told me to cut it out.

I'm a child of the And1 era so I don't blame the kids

As much as I loved an wanted to immitate Alimoe(RIP)

Its probably a good thing I didn't try bouncing the ball of someone's head in middle school basketball. :lol:

My lil man will be hittin the Silencer when hits the court

40FF3FD8-07EA-4305-B1D8-3942EA20EC81.gif

Right.

And, as always, things will look a bit different in the playoffs.
Yup. Ability to gameplan against the same team 4-7 times certainly slows things down a bit.

Don’t really get what you’re supposed to do against some of these guys on different teams on a nightly basis though unless you’re going to legitimately double them at all times.

This is about to be a crazy deadline this year IMO

there's like 10 teams that can win it all and I personally wouldn't be surprised.

Celtics Nets 76ers Bucks Nuggets Warriors Grizz all are legit.

Cavs Heat Suns Mavs Lakeshow can all go on a run.

Not out the realm. They ain't a favorite

Without commenting on the list, did you intentionally leave the Pelicans off or was that an oversight?

moms would've pinched me on the low and told me to wait till we get home

This post giving me PTSD. :lol: :smh:

Growing up, nothing put the fear of God in you more than you mother hitting you with this after you act a fool

Her: Wait til I get home from work! 😤

Me:

alwasil-alwa.gif

Couple hours later when you hear the car pull up and then the front door opens

6f3104ca-cbdf-463b-b250-e399b3154ca1-gif.2952230

This post giving me PTSD. :lol: :smh:

Growing up, nothing put the fear of God in you more than you mother hitting you with this after you act a fool

Her: Wait til I get home from work! 😤

Me:

alwasil-alwa.gif

Couple hours later when you hear the car pull up and then the front door opens

6f3104ca-cbdf-463b-b250-e399b3154ca1-gif.2952230
Was similar to the fear of god in you when you heard the car pull up after you forgot to put out the chicken/beef/fish for her earlier :lol: :smh:

Without commenting on the list, did you intentionally leave the Pelicans off or was that an oversight?
Nuggets/Pels/Warriors the only teams I could see coming out the West.

Don’t trust Mempis enough in a playoff environment. I probably shouldn’t trust the Pels either, but I like them better as a team and they have 2-3 guys that can flat out go off on you and get 1v1 buckets when things slow down.

Nuggets/Pels/Warriors the only teams I could see coming out the West.

Don’t trust Mempis enough in a playoff environment. I probably shouldn’t trust the Pels either, but I like them better as a team and they have 2-3 guys that can flat out go off on you and get 1v1 buckets when things slow down.

Agreed. Given this post, I kind of think whoever wins the East will win it all this year. I say that because I don't think the Dubs will make it to the Finals and I don't trust Nuggets, Pelicans or Memphis to beat any of the teams I favor in the East (Cs, Bucks, Nets or Philly) in a 7-Game series.

With all this parity, I wonder if we'll see heightened shenanigans at the end of the season as teams angle for seeding. Play-in makes that kind of difficult, though.

Back
Top Bottom