The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

saying "kids imitate people" so therefore you should tolerate "insert behavior"

is obviously absurd. when kids imitate bad behavior, we correct them.

the hyperventilating and pearl clutching over the Andrew Tate comparison illustrates this perfectly.
when it's behavior you think is bad obviously "kids will be kids" is instantly discarded.

"so kids imitate!" is obviously not a valid defense.

it's mostly just a way to avoid having to make an affirmative case for a middle schooler twerking after going 1/8 from 3.

Hey man if that’s the parallel you want to get to because a 9 year old danced after making a shot, you got it.

I just want to crack jokes

saying "kids imitate people" so therefore you should tolerate "insert behavior"

is obviously absurd. when kids imitate bad behavior, we correct them.

the hyperventilating and pearl clutching over the Andrew Tate comparison illustrates this perfectly.
when it's behavior you think is bad obviously "kids will be kids" is instantly discarded.

"so kids imitate!" is obviously not a valid defense.

it's mostly just a way to avoid having to make an affirmative case for a middle schooler twerking after going 1/8 from 3.
All that showboating and foolery was not tolerated like that. It's the Warriors that ushered in this goofy culture

Curry effect

I see PG13 is out tonight. Is Kawhi playing? That'd be 5 straight games :wow:
Haven’t checked the injury report yet today, but did see something just now showing the line on the game is Clippers - 1.5. So Vegas must think Kawhi’s playing.

Shows how meaningless the 3 point record actually is. Imagine somebody like Ben Simmons breaking the all time scoring record

This is a non sequitur. KG is saying that Ant isn't labeled a 3-point shooter but regardless of that he still averages ~8 3PA per game at a 35% clip. Reggie is up there at 5 3PA at 40%. Ray Allen was 6 3PA at 40%. Steph is 9 3PA at 43%. Ben Simmons doesn't even attempt to shoot :lol:

It's just an indication that the game has evolved but I wouldn't say it makes the record "meaningless" when you consider context.

We was worse than this in 3rd grade with our trash talk. I can't judge.

******s wasn’t dancing like this tho :lol:

But def said some wild *****. Idk about 3rd grade (that’s 8 year olds right?)

But from like the age 10 years old and on (5th grade and def middle school)….we were talking big trash, slick beefing and some getting into it with coaches.

A ***** did a ball fake, and skipped down the sideline, and my 11u coach was ready to lay shorty out :lol:.

But that’s prolly how the old heads felt about the And 1 generation. I seen some AND1 moves being pulled back in the day, and the commentary was similar.

So this may be a sign of the times thing. Idk…I just don’t like THESE optics. Don’t sit right with me what Brayden was doing in that clip :smh: :lol:

👴🏾

******s wasn’t dancing like this tho :lol:

But def said some wild *****. Idk about 3rd grade (that’s 8 year olds right?)

But from like the age 10 years old and on (5th grade and def middle school)….we were talking big trash, slick beefing and some getting into it with coaches.

A ***** did a ball fake, and skipped down the sideline, and my 11u coach was ready to lay shorty out :lol:.

But that’s prolly how the old heads felt about the And 1 generation. I seen some AND1 moves being pulled back in the day, and the commentary was similar.

So this may be a sign of the times thing. Idk…I just don’t like THESE optics. Don’t sit right with me what Brayden was doing in that clip :smh: :lol:

👴🏾

Your dreads got gray on us? Face tats fading?

Bring back worldstar wavy

This is a non sequitur. KG is saying that Ant isn't labeled a 3-point shooter but regardless of that he still averages ~8 3PA per game at a 35% clip. Reggie is up there at 5 3PA at 40%. Ray Allen was 6 3PA at 40%. Steph is 9 3PA at 43%. Ben Simmons doesn't even attempt to shoot :lol:

It's just an indication that the game has evolved but I wouldn't say it makes the record "meaningless" when you consider context.
You're like an inverted troll or something :lol:

Your dreads got gray on us? Face tats fading?

Bring back worldstar wavy

**** all that! After seeing that video…

B65328A2-D4FD-46A3-98B8-6A336F484D4E.gif

Back
Top Bottom