The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

One of those trades that seems okay because they are comparable level tiers of talent.
But one team ends up nose diving afterwards.

Gotta think Lakers end up having no interest in Kyrie just because of what it would cost.
If you trade him for AD, you then have to move DLo for a big. Which would end up being lateral movement at best because whatever Gap there is between Kyrie and DLo would pale at the gap for the big you would get for DLo.
If you trade Kyrie for DLo, you’ll need to put extras into it, effectively becoming a better yet really weak depth version of this years team.

Stranger things have happened, but could see a 3 way trade though in the summer.

Not sure if Lakers brass patience is growing thin with AD, but depending on how the season finishes up they should absolutely due their due diligence in exploring what they could get for him this summer, he's just proven to be unreliable as a franchise cornerstone player.
The Kyrie/AD thing is just something that on the surface seems goofy to me. Unless Bron is ready to shove AD out the door, I wouldn't get it.

Could see the Mavs not hating D'Lo - but it would have to include at least a pick - they might want both. Who knows.

Summer will be fun.

Too much smoke for there not to be a fire. Russ is gonna be a Clipper. Had to do it.

1676572967900.png

Could see the Mavs not hating D'Lo - but it would have to include at least a pick - they might want both. Who knows.

Summer will be fun.

Yeah if you’re the Mavs, you go for broke if it’s not AD

Because Kyrie needs the Mavs to get to LA. And if LA wants him, they need the Mavs to play ball.

So if I’m Cuban. I want DLo, Vando and either 2023 or 2029 1st.

Not only that but if Kyrie wants to go elsewhere, it’ll likely be a team with very little to no cap space. Which the standard practice is to say give me a list of teams you like, and I’ll start looking at trades.

I think the Heat are a decent likelihood if he leaves Dallas

It’s something that just on the surface seems goofy to me.

Unless Bron is ready to shove AD out the door, I wouldn't get it.

Summer will be fun.

Bron definitely wants Myrie, Myrie wants to be in LA but also get paid.

I know everyone including me was thinking Lebby was taking shots at Russ with his 'disappointment' in not acquiring Myrie at the deadline, but part of me seeing how things played out with AD in the immediate aftermath thinks it may have been directed a bit at him in some way as well. People were calling about AD for sure at the deadline.

Because Kyrie needs the Mavs to get to LA. And if LA wants him, they need the Mavs to play ball.

Not only that but if Kyrie wants to go elsewhere, it’ll likely be a team with very little to no cap space. Which the standard practice is to say give me a list of teams you like, and I’ll start looking at trades.

I mean Lakers were going to trade 2 1sts for Kyrie anyway had the Nets played ball. So 1 the first they were already going to include to get him wouldn't be out of the pale. Vando is a really good piece but the premium talent upgrade Myrie would be over D'Lo would be significant.

I think the Heat are a decent likelihood if he leaves Dallas
Would guess for the Mavs to facilitate anything with LA it's both picks as a starting point.

Going to be too many teams likely involved - we know Phoenix probably will be to whatever extent they can be.

I just don't see anything with Miami that the Mavs get excited about other than Bam - and I can't imagine that's on the table either. Jimmy and Luka might would strangle each other.

You do understand that if Kyrie is asking for sign and trade, something went really bad this year and he ain’t the kind of guy to give a long list of teams he’s in going to etc.

What’s more likely is he resigns then 6 months later asks for a trade. This is Kyrie. He isn’t your average weirdo

I mean Lakers were going to trade 2 1sts for Kyrie anyway had the Nets played ball. So 1 the first they were already going to include to get him wouldn't be out of the pale. Vando is a really good piece but the premium talent upgrade Myrie would be over D'Lo would be significant.

Sure.

My guess is that’s the starting point.

Cuban will gut the Lakers if he is going to trade Kyrie.

If Kyrie ends up on the Lakers. They will be this years Lakers prior to the deadline.

Because Kyrie’s max will be pretty significant difference than DLo’s deal

Would mean DLo would need to get $35mil. If that’s not the case. And DLo is around $25mil. You would need Beasley and Vando to make it work.

Sure.

My guess is that’s the starting point.

Cuban will gut the Lakers if he is going to trade Kyrie.

If Kyrie ends up on the Lakers. They will be this years Lakers prior to the deadline.

Because Kyrie’s max will be pretty significant difference than DLo’s deal

Would mean DLo would need to get $35mil. If that’s not the case. And DLo is around $25mil. You would need Beasley and Vando to make it work.

There is nothing here to that would stop the Lakers from doing a deal if it's available. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Jaren Jackson, Jr.

Nice to Jenkins finally utilize our best 5 man lineup historically in Ja/Bane/Dillon/Trip/BC. Jenkins has to stop getting in his own head :lol:

This lineup has a 195 possessions all-time, a +26.7 net rating with an overall 99 DRTG. Yet, he goes away from it so much.

Yet it was "jJj? aLl sTaR?!?" #OnHere just a week ago

Back
Top Bottom