The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Gotta do a No Excuses and Blow it Up Power Rankings before the playoffs start

Do polls allow for rankings? If not, I can easily collate the results from replies. NT needs this because even before the trade deadline I wasn't sure who didn't have excuses and I need clarity.

Count Basie rolling over in his grave. CHANGE THE NAME!!!

B387B3F7-D8D3-4995-A9C8-3AAE0CD6F4D7.jpeg

Do polls allow for rankings? If not, I can easily collate the results from replies. NT needs this because even before the trade deadline I wasn't sure who didn't have excuses and I need clarity.
Don't think so

Denver probably leads #1 spot. Just trying to see something on others for team no excuses :emoji_eyes:

Don't think so

Denver probably leads #1 spot. Just trying to see something on others for team no excuses :emoji_eyes:

It has to be done after the regular season when we know who is healthy. Assuming full health then Denver, PHX, and LAC have to be in the Top 5. I would throw Boston in there and probably Milwaukee too. Arguments could be made between LAC/GSW.

But that's why we poll.

Twitter has been nasty since the straw poll dropped. Its quickly become "He shouldn't win three in a row" instead of looking at one season in a vacuum which is supposed to be the point.

No excuses power rankings

1. PHX
2. DEN
3. BOS/MIL
4. PHI
5. LAC
6. GS
7. LAL

elpablo21 elpablo21 I was going to wait until after the season to do this but you think we should do an ASW/"midseason" poll then do one again one final standings are decided (post-play-in). Could be a chance to give it a dry run :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom