The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

sternchoke.gif

*nvm it's a parody :lol:, thought it was old *** Hubie getting a shot in for a second :rofl:

Elon making the checkmark available to anyone is still ridiculous :smh:

I could potentially see this going well. If the Clippers play Russ 15-20 minutes per game against second units in order to push the pace and, more importantly, keep him away from closing lineups I could see this being a net positive.

I just hope that the Clippers didn't make Russ any promises regarding a role or playing time. If This rumor is true and the Clippers plan to start Russ once he gets acclimated, this team is doomed and they clearly didn't watch Russ on the Lakers for the last year and a half.

Westbrook's issue is that he has shown a complete inability to adapt his game to a specific scheme or coaching style. He only knows how to go one speed. If the Clippers start Russ and play him big minutes they're looking at a quick, first round exit.

Regular season Westbrook is easy to game plan against and playoff Westbrook is even easier to gameplay against. I remember in the bubble, the Lakers completely figured out Westbrook and just stopped guarding him later in that series.

20230220_125357.jpg

Unlike those Rockets or Lakers The Clippers have the luxury of not relying on Russell Westbrook at all though. If things don't work out, They can just take away his minutes and they will still be a high level team.

Just to add, Westbrook isn't even a dude that can play his way to the bench and just be happy and cheer for his team.

You actually gotta send him home to return to normalcy.

I don't think the 10 straight has much to do with "getting up for a championship effort" as much as it is, the Lakers being a bad team for most of those games.

Yea beg to differ the effort they consistently give us is not what they have vs the rest of the league.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Yea beg to differ the effort they consistently give us is not what they have vs the rest of the league.
Even if that was true, I don't think it has much to do with the clippers beating the Lakers in head to head matchups.

It's almost like you want to subscribe to the the belief that it took a Herculean super human effort just to beat the Lakers.

It didn't...the Lakers just weren't a very good team.

1676927552926.png

Bibby
CJ
Stephen Jackson
Odom
Camby
Todays nba

Bibby
Rich Jefferson
Battier
Odom
Ibaka

Switchable 5 that’s a defensive monster. Versatile point forward and 3 and d strong Sf. That’s a big “small ball” front court. Bibby is an elite shooting pg while Jefferson is 6’7 athletic sg.

Size with 1 small guard but he’s a shooter

Back
Top Bottom