The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

her style’s eccentric but she’s always been fine as hell since i first heard the electric lady album.. she was gorgeous in moonlight
Yea I feel like all the movie roles in recent years have really helped her embrace her inner sexy openly again :lol:

She's always had that in her though and makes great music to boot :pimp:

Elite dual threat, no pun intented :lol:

A win for both sides. It was beyond repair
nigerian-dancing.gif

licensed-image

catching up on this thread

Saying and doing are two different things. These public figures say alot :lol:

I dont follow hockey like that. They all had to go to a resort for a month too?

they had two bubbles, both in Canada. one was in Toronto and one was in Edmonton so no not resorts at all lol. Not every team participated in the bubbles as well.

I feel so bad for Lonzo

You work damn near whole whole life to acquire your dream, and it might be ended prematurely because of a medical mystery. :smh:

maybe man just needs the extra time to heal up 110% a la Kawhi

Jokes aside why don't Knicks fans like Thibs? They're about to win they're most games since Melo had that 50 win season.
He's stubborn and old-school. Paired with Randle he's a nightmare. They're both happy to see Julius play hero ball for 40 minutes rather than distribute opportunities better. If it wasn't for Brunson we'd probably be imploding and fighting for a play-in spot right about now.

While the idea of Ime intrigue’s me a bit for the sake of my household I’d rather not have to deal with my lady protesting the hawks anytime I’m trying to watch em :lol:

Ime is still very high on black women’s **** list and that ain’t changing no time soon :lol:
We already ****** around and acquired Trae because he was more “marketable” :lol: **** all that, just get the best guy from now on.

I actually might even lean Snyder here.

Joe Mazzulla & Will Hardy have proven to be ELITE assistants. Ime probably wont have a support system like that ever again

Either way, would be more than happy with either guy.

Back
Top Bottom