The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I feel so bad for Lonzo

You work damn near whole whole life to acquire your dream, and it might be ended prematurely because of a medical mystery. :smh:

"Medical Mystery"

Lonzo1_1200x630.jpg

Still wearing Nikes tho. 🤡

His deal was set to expire in October....

I know Nike said they cut ties but I bet he is still wearing them because he has to.

If not then yes he is clown. Just put on some shoes and hoop.

Kyrie has been playing professional basketball in Nikes for 11 years. If he doesn't want to change brands if he doesn't have to then I could see why he would do this. It's not like this about casual wear. It's about performance.

Is Kyrie supposed to just start wearing diff brands or keep wearing a shoe tailored to him?

This **** is a real no story blurb that’s capitalizing on the chaos.

Fitna cop the Puma Kyrie 1s soon too.

HOU$TON HOU$TON

Great breakdown. Good to see Mike Dantoni once again reiterate that he wanted them to go iso. As that was their best option beating GSW. Cp3 as the bench pg, extending leads checks out too.

Damn. Window closed 🪟

Very good breakdown. That 2018 team was elite and now they will be forgotten Because they didn’t get it done. Very fun series. The 2019 series was very enjoyable as well looking back on it. That series broke me as a fan though :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom