The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

“Coach killer” Trae young hits game winner at the buzzer today.

NT: I sleep.
What do you want people to say?

He’s a talented player, so he’s going to have good games and big plays. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t still have some other issues.

And they barely beat the new look, picture-of-mid Nets, today. Not exactly a monumental achievement.

Aint no h@& in Austin blood

gnkxuuxmqgdrldqahbqe.jpg

Really surprised the lakers came back
lol 1-3 record of Luka and Kyrie
Cuban about to offer a 5 year max deal so he doesn’t lose him for nothing

Lakers got a long way to go but 4 out of 5 since the great is great.

I know some of the talk in here in just nonsense but the Lakers could be dangerous but it's way too early to tell.

One 3 game losing streak and they are right back out of the play in.

They have a lot of ground to make up to even make the play-in at this rate, but the team construction around Lebby and AD is infinitely better, which is due to Lebby and AD in the first place but I digress.

They have a lot of ground to make up to even make the play-in at this rate, but the team construction around Lebby and AD is infinitely better, which is due to Lebby and AD in the first place but I digress.

They're 2 games in the loss column outta 6th place right now

100% a ton of ground but not impossible with the way the west has been playing.

I'm not here to say these guys are winning a chip.

But the next 21 games will tell you what they are IMO.

If they actually pull the 6th seed ( I highly doubt it) they would be a dangerous team.

Mclaughlin just had Poole on him with a bum ankle and instead of attacking attempts to run him into two different screens then makes a pass that leads to a contested 3

Back
Top Bottom