The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Screamin’ A believes he’s a main player in this story of sports and sports media. I’m sure his bank account has something to do with that.

But at the end of the day he is nothing without Kyrie and the likes of him. Everything he’s done, everywhere he’s gone and seen, every dollar he has in said bank account, he owes to the professional athletes he berates and melodramas over every single day of his career.

I haven’t heard or seen if Kyrie has responded. I hope he doesn’t/hasn’t. Screamin’ A gonna have the webs buzzing but he doesn’t have to give it credence with an unnecessary response.

This ninja is a pro sports analyst, but more accurately he is a pro sports leech.

thangs thangin' courtside been an all time high this season

FrEII5fWIAYQ8lD-removebg-preview.png

I don't see how anybody could watch these past 4 games and be convinced Jokic deserves MVP. Being completely and fully exploited on defense

They’ll say it’s on Murray, not Jokers fault…smh

If he doesn’t slip to #2 this week, I don’t even know what to say…it’s shameful.

70459689-E164-4E29-8B9B-FF2D8BEB9F55.jpeg

What Brooklyn was able to pull off, with almost no leverage, is amazing.

The Nets have definitely made out well with the Kyrie and KD Trade but the Harden trade was so lopsided it’s not even funny.

The Nets have definitely made out well with the Kyrie and KD Trade but the Harden trade was so lopsided it’s not even funny.
That harden trade might be worse than the original harden trade that sent him to Houston. Very bad

Back
Top Bottom