The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Warriors win today, dubs fans take shirts off only to go down 3-1.

KANGZ in 5, Warriors blow it up, Wiseman wasn't the problem.
It hurts to agree with Washed King, but really want to see Kings or Denver in finals. Trying to see someone new coming out the west. If Warriros and Lakers fall in first round I am fine with that.
Dillion brooks needs his *** whooped
This Shannon Sharp burner account?
Clips/Suns really couldn’t have gotten an extra day of rest? :lol: Every year the playoff scheduling is completely nonsensical
Leonard ain't playing series basically over. Clips need to get rid of him and PG. To many injury issues.

Dillon Brooks is wild for that. The Grizzlies didn’t even play well. The Lakers just played worse :lol:
And when someone has a jumper like this
IMG_4204.jpeg

They should not be talkin :rofl:

Ahhh did I throw a stone at your idol. You need a tissue, LeBron going for 40 is going to leave him gassed.
Yeah LeBron has 70+, 40 point games. I’m sure this next game is going to leave him gassed by the second :lol:

Get your head outta the clouds and go watch some game of thrones

By the way people…before you even try to say I am apart of this, I have been on the Bumble app and phone and Phone WhatsApp app for her during that period

brooklyn is easily the worst team in the playoffs

houston gonna eat of those picks if they dont make moves

Nope. Incorrect

But it's ok, their future is bright!

FWmz0GCWYAEPdib.jpg:large
the wolves actually forced the nuggets to play well. MPJ and Murray have been great.

Cant say the same about the nets making the sixers play well. The sixers have been sleep walking and turning it on when they want to.

Back
Top Bottom