The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Lol. Triggered over a twitter snippet vs listening it to it all on the podcast. Btw It’s a really really good pod.

sigh… society.
The podcast is literally available to listen to in the follow up tweet which I did, no one was commentating on quality of Ruben's podcast.

That's definitely a curious use of the word 'triggered' though especially when not in relation to the grown man in his own words specifically singling out out the social justice aspects of the game at a point in time being the point of no return for him watching the sport with little to zero awareness/acknowledgement of how deeply sports and politics have been intertwined within his own lifetime :lol: >D

T'Wolves are ******.

I don't see how you overcome having 2 nasty super max contracts with multiple years left on them.

T'Wolves are ****ed.

I don't see how you overcome having 2 nasty super max contracts with multiple years left on them.
unless KAT starts watching some Tim Duncan videos and not trying to be the best big man shooter since KD/Dirk, they are not going anywhere.
Ant would have to make another jump or two to ultrastardom to carry both guys

It only took going down 0-3 after struggling to make the Playoffs to begin with to realize this

To think folks had any bit of hope for this team let alone them thinking it would work

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T'Wolves are ****ed.

These teams do it to themselves sometimes. It never made any sense. Just like maxing Beal, nothing to gain from that.

The funniest part about the Rudy trade is that it doesn’t even require hindsight to know that trade was terrible. It was clear as day.

Tim Connelly should be fired.
I had to read optimism in this thread. On day one of the trade

Then throughout the season

Then after they happened to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder on the last night of the season

That the 2023 Minnesota Timberwolves would make round 1, interesting

I had to see these words

Being written typed and posted

In this place

Since the summer

Just noticed the clips got the early gm. Couldnt the league have had lakers get the Saturday afternoon and clips the Sunday night. Both would be at cripto
:lol:

Just noticed the clips got the early gm. Couldnt the league have had lakers get the Saturday afternoon and clips the Sunday night. Both would be at cripto

I don’t think that’s an NBA thing; it s a crypto lease thing. Lakers get the preferable spot when they play on the same day, which is the night game.

Last edited:
The Cavs fan really thought they had this series in the bag.

The Cavs fan somehow thought Cle was more talented than NY.

The Cavs fan shoulda heard how the Cavs were tripped up by the big city lights.

And prior to last nite’s abysmal showing, the Cavs previous low for ‘22-‘23…

6287FFC0-68A6-4D56-AE66-DA40849ECA33.jpeg

Still just a 2-1 series but Cle looks a little undercooked.

Dillon Brooks is wild for that. The Grizzlies didn’t even play well. The Lakers just played worse :lol:
Don't even care want to see what Bronze does to respond?
Somebody lying,ain’t no MF’n way Xavier Tillman was born 99’
More like 89.
I really don’t think it does
#WASHEDKING
FPb_6i4WQAYRmFs.jpg
LMAO. Going to be GASSED by second quarter if he tried to put up points. I still remember that first game he was playing with Kuz, Ball, and Hart. Them boys were RUNNING up and down the floor scoring back and forth. Bron called for the ball and had to slow the game down. He was like F all this running we need to slow this game down.

Back
Top Bottom