The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

They’re hunting Trae every single time :lol:

At this point you have to straight up ignore Horford in the corner. Make him knock down ten threes. You have absolutely nothing to lose

Credit to Boston obviously every time we got close to closing the gap they put us back at arms distance and made big plays on both ends several times throughout the game

Trae is 20-60 in games 1, 2 and 4 so far
1170x182.jpeg.9c4ecc68062444b79abea529e819adae

OK
Snyder is a quality coach so I’m hoping with a full off-season & training camp we finally get to see shooting guard Trae Young next year.

Or maybe his habits are too ingrained at this point. He’s run the 1 his entire life.

On the ball, he’s just too small to consistently beat an elite switching defense over a series…. Which is why I wanted to keep Luka :lol: But we’re here now.

He either needs to learn how to also play like a real 2 or you just gotta pair him with a superstar wing/big, which is obviously incredibly difficult :lol:

That’s playoff-specific though. They still have several other regular season issues :lol:

Oh I thought you were, guess I remembered wrong cause we talked about Newark before. :lol:

So what’s your team then FH?
I don't really have a team. I support players I like.

Would like to support the Knicks as a New Yorker. But my health is more important :lol:

This seems underdiscussed.

I want players to take care of themselves and their families first and foremost. I would rather they just say Giannis isn’t comfortable playing right now with his injury just like Kawhi and stop talking about it.

I want players to take care of themselves and their families first and foremost. I would rather they just say Giannis isn’t comfortable playing right now with his injury just like Kawhi and stop talking about it.

Yeah, I don’t get the lack of transparency. I guess the teams it’s tactically advantageous to keep the other team uncertain until as late as possible.

Back
Top Bottom