The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

That’s pathetic :lol:

Gonna have to get Monty out the paint I think.
HP had this stat coming into the game:

“The Suns ran the most isolation plays of any team in the playoffs in the first round.”

Which ok, it’s understandable. But when you’re playing a team like the nuggets- there’s zero reason why you iso as much as you did last night

It’s way easier to make that tweak rather than start spamming 3’s but both of those factors aren’t math’ing. Putting yourself at a disadvantage for no reason

7 PNR possessions for booker
3 for KD
7 for CP3
That’s exactly what it felt like :lol:

Biggest issue is Denver getting up 20 more shots than them due to the rebounds and turnovers.

Concerning for Phoenix because:

KD’s handle hasn’t looked championship-ready since that Boston series.

Denver is spamming pick and roll so you’re gonna have forwards boxing out Jokic.

I’m not even really mad at the ISO’s. They’re just going to ignore Okogie/Craig in the corner & wait for Ayton in the restricted area. So you’d just be exposing another Phoenix weakness :lol:

denver putting cp in every action. he isn't getting any breaks or allowing to slack off on defense. do not think you can hide him this series

Thought Randle would be a go based on him walking and shooting on it just a day after. Hopefully this is precautionary

Rooting for the kings but on high alert as far as officiating goes. I gotta imagine the league wants warriors vs lakers
Dray bailed them out in G5 but the Warriors offense has looked awful when Poole has struggled.

Kings defense is supposed to be a weakness but the Warriors have two games in this series with a poverty offensive rating…. Which is why we’re here :lol:

If Poole is off, the refs cannot save them. Steph or Klay gonna have to put that cape on again.

I like Knicks in 7. NY got a much deeper team and can give Jimmy different looks defensively. Gonna need Randle though

Screenshot_20230430_121636_Edge.jpg

whys that funny?

Think I’m gonna stay away from betting the outcome of GS/Kangz. Maybe just stick to player props.

Have such a hard time believing GS could look like trash in 2 straight games, especially given the circumstances, but they have been bad on road all year.

Got a weird feeling about the Knicks/Heat series. Think the Knicks have the better team but the Heat are so disciplined and well coached.

Back
Top Bottom