The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Sometimes the best adjustment you can make is just to play better. Klay/Dray/Poole just need to play better.
Wiggins too. His numbers have been extremely low impact. Against Boston last year he found his niche by crashing the glass with big double doubles

Dubs just not closing out these gmes. Stupid turnovers. Bad shots. Getting away from what is working. Passing up layups.

Chase going to be rocking. We piping in audio if we have to.

Jp has to be able to contribute. Guys are logging heavy minutes with little break between gms

But this golden state team is broken bro.

You have all the role players (JMG, Donte, Kuminga & Poole) complaining about their role and minutes in interviews DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

you can not win a championship if everyone isn’t pulling the rope the same way. It’s a lot of egos on this warriors bench.

Facts.

Poole has become unplayable.

That’s the issue with giving guys like him a large contract - but I’d get rid of him just to get rid.

Right but the Kyrie shot was an actual game winner.

Bron scored 17 points in the 4th to get Ray in position to hit that shot and it was only to tie the game.They still had an additional 5 mins and a game 7 to play after.Bron hit the game winner in game 7.
Oh I get that. But if Bron doesn’t block that, we don’t know if the whole play goes/gets drawn up differently. Could be a whole different outcome. I know NT likes to crap on momentum, but both were equally as important.

elpablo21 elpablo21 What's the updated series predictions looking like?

Also antidope antidope how many people picked GS win it all in their bracket?
1683643285087.jpeg

I can't remember the last time I genuinely believed in a Knicks team, but I truly thought we'd make the ECF after beating the Cavs.

Season is still a success but it does hurt a little to see us falling short of the goal I thought we could achieve. Anyways, fire Thibs, trade Randle.

Back
Top Bottom