The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

What Bron & Lonnie saw the entire 4th. Hunted this man on every possession.
steph-curry (2).jpeg

Cm8IZzUUkAAo71l.jpg

Simply-Recipes-Grilled-BBQ-Chicken-LEAD-10-03fd9892eaae4ce1a8a3f4c949657cfd.jpg

This another dude too who got some explaining to do when this series is over. He was down low with Shroeder on him and passing the ball out. Then that horrible jump pass from out of bounds to seal the game :lol:
is he going to punch himself for his own inefficiency and stupid plays?

2520E215-0FDD-4FB3-BC93-2950D3628FF0.jpeg

Can’t go 7 deep with the depth of the team. Dubious playing too many minutes while Obi is snubbed from rotation. He only matched Hart’s contributions in 5 minutes.

Deuce needs to play. Can’t shoot the long ball poorly as a team and defend it poorly as well. They were on fire but still.
Also, taking a 17 win team to 2/3 playoff appearances is not enough for the spoiled Knicks fans. It’s amazing the observations and analysis that’ll come from such an intelligent group of fans.

These guys can’t hit a jumper? Fire the coach. Why can’t we get any rebounds? Fire the coach! They can’t miss a shot at all? Yup, fire the coach and everything will be fixed.

Idc about passed records for him either. I see this team and its ceiling goes as Randle does unfortunately. RJ just isn’t old enough yet.

We still good in the East.

I know you sitting on edge for these playoffs cuz the future is quite shaky.

Philly is also a very dirty place :sick: :lol:
still good in the east ? ahah couldnt even beat a jimmy butler less heat team

hurry up we need some more paragraphs in a spoiler from you on this current knicks team

Philly is dirty lol no **** i never said it was "Clean" where that come from ? You live with the rats the size of cats B

Back
Top Bottom