The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The toxicity, it is in the air and has arrived

Can’t tell if I should mask up or let the toxins corrupt my soul

DeficientThatIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

This what you have to post when your team fails out the bubble

Truest indicator that the bubble was real is The Clippers having high expectations & flaming out in a hilarious all time melt down. Is that not how things go in the regular NBA season??

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
dudes eagerly and impatiently waited almost 10 years for steph to lose in the western conference playoffs to get off these horrible takes.. the day after he drops a triple double :lol:

if you’re an AMEX card holder, steph just got you 32% off the nba store so you can stock up on your MLGA gear. yall should he grateful
I been saying this since the NBA and ABC/Disney/ESPN made him the face of suburban basketball

I made the post about him being too tired Saturday night when he got dusted by 30, not last night when he was blowing the game on both ends of the floor

Dude NEVER comes through in the clutch whether he’s tired or not :lol:

Hope Maxey finally has a hot shooting game. Hes due for one.
maaaaan you not lying

i know he struggles vs boston and has so far through his young career but maaaan cmon maxey drop that 22-27 point game for us tonight

Either him or Tobias HAVE to get it going for the team to win this series

cant continue to rely on Embiis/Harden. Sixers need that 3rd star and tonight is the perfect night to do it

dudes eagerly and impatiently waited almost 10 years for steph to lose in the western conference playoffs to get off these horrible takes.. the day after he drops a triple double :lol:

if you’re an AMEX card holder, steph just got you 32% off the nba store so you can stock up on your MLGA gear. yall should he grateful
I am an AMEX holder so thank you for the update. I have several Dubs sweatshirts so I might see about getting some more M&N stuff

If De’Aaron Fox doesn’t break his finger these dudes not even in the second round

Would have been glorious to see them bounced in the first round but as it usually happens they got bailed out by the other teams best player being injured

Back
Top Bottom